plates 7mpg

lthlvnm04 said:
Jeff, you ever run up at Holt? I am from Destin and own a red reg cab.

Yeah ran an 8.01 this past winter. Transmissions going to shit to im staying away from the track till i get her fixed. I showed up for a Holt GTG a little while ago. Here is the threads
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34326
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34146

There are 7 srt-10's in town. Ive managed to get 3 to pull over and talk to them, but no-one is real personable.

Nice man, are you on race850 or whatever. I was at the track the other weekend and everyone thought I was you lol. Even though I was only running 8.6's. You have motor work or anything? You run the 8.0 on street tires or what?

lthlvnm04 Judging by the exhaust in your signature, me and you must be the loudest Muda Fukas in town.

That's what I'm always scared of. People treating me weird cause I'm young or something. But, I love talking vehicles I could do it all day. People used to stop me all the time in my Cobra. To be honest man, this truck ain't near as loud as my Cobra, I'm gonna have to get headers or something. You can hear my exhaust flowing though it's so free-flowing.

i would like to hear your exhaust cuz i was thinking about get the outlaw flowmasters

lthlvnm04 said:
Nice man, are you on race850 or whatever. I was at the track the other weekend and everyone thought I was you lol. Even though I was only running 8.6's. You have motor work or anything? You run the 8.0 on street tires or what?

Yeah i was Race850, "Fastest Truck in 850" And ranked 3'rd on there top 20 list. I go every now and then to the meets at the swamp on tuesday nights. There are alot of immature kids with parents money, and a few really good guys with nice rides.

So the guys from Race850 aproached you. My reputation went to shit after bashing a couple idiots, i dont even bother with their forum anymore. They act alot different face to face than sitting behind a computer.

As far as the times, Yeah they were on the stock pirelli's I was pretty consitent 8.2-8.3 Making over 70 passes in that range. Every now and then id tank a launch and get 8.6-8.7. I got lucky one 30 degree night getting the first run after a fresh VHT, and Promods. Pulled a 1.79 60 ft. And followed it up 10 minutes later with an almost identical run.

Oh yes, the race 850 people got my cold shoulder a long time ago..The best I can do in the weather so far is a 2.2 60' and 8.6. I def think the truck has more in it, just need some more seat time.

ViperPunk said:
i would like to hear your exhaust cuz i was thinking about get the outlaw flowmasters

What time you off work? I can meet you at the west gate shoppette at 1610hrs

Now that we got some more locals, we need to have another gtg. That will make at least 8 on VTCOA 30 minutes away.

im actually off but i got to help my buddy chop down some trees:dontknow: , but the three of us and EMT could make our own gtg:rock:

JeffBoyette said:
Now that we got some more locals, we need to have another gtg. That will make at least 8 on VTCOA 30 minutes away.
haha i must have been typing at the same time great idea though

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back