Playing with my Crayons

Whitesnake said:
yeah i also wanted to meet you! you took off very quick!
Everyone went in to watch the game, I wanted to see and talk about everyone rides
icon9.gif
I stayed till 8:30

HAZMAN,

I am currently working on this VTCOA, and I wanted to see if I shot you some ideas, I wanted to see if i could get your expertise on the front cover since you are a beast with the chop stuff and create a front cover, with photos , and a back COVER. let me know what you can do for us,

[email protected] or [email protected] BiG WoRm

Big Worm said:
HAZMAN,

I am currently working on this VTCOA, and I wanted to see if I shot you some ideas, I wanted to see if i could get your expertise on the front cover since you are a beast with the chop stuff and create a front cover, with photos , and a back COVER. let me know what you can do for us,

[email protected] or [email protected] BiG WoRm

PM me

THAT TURNED OUT SAWEEEEEEEEEEET HAZMAN. YOUR THE BOMB. THANKS . I WILL E-MAIL ALL THE INFO FOR THE SHOWBOARD REAL SOON . THANKS AGAIN:elefant:

Hazman,
You did a great job on my friends (shaner) truck. We have been fiend for sometime and trucks and boats have been our common interest. I have a 2005 Dodge Ram Daytona and I am look at trying to paint it like Shaner truck, but would like to see what it looks like before spending the money. Would you be able change the paint on the front and back of my truck? I will be also changing the bumpers to mach his, so if you could change the bumpers and paint on the front and back of my truck. Also where he has the rumble bee I would like it to be "Daytona" Here are some pictures. Let me know.
Thank you

Last edited:
Ok HAZMAN...More pic's for ya....

1st pic: Well all this pic's were taken at the beach (which is obvious lol)...so this
you can do whatever u want with it....With a SEXY/HOT lady of course :D

2nd pic : Up to you..With a " Luis's Bee " on top of the pic and across the pic :burnout:

3rd pic: i would like to have a girl laying down on the bed or one where she is sitting on the back of th etruck next to me..which ever looks the best...I'll leave all in ur hands my friend!!! THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :rock: :rock: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :congrats: :congrats:

P5170657.jpg

P5170658.jpg

P5170659.jpg

LUISBEE3617 said:
Ok HAZMAN...More pic's for ya....

1st pic: Well all this pic's were taken at the beach (which is obvious lol)...so this
you can do whatever u want with it....With a SEXY/HOT lady of course :D

2nd pic : Up to you..With a " Luis's Bee " on top of the pic and across the pic :burnout:

3rd pic: i would like to have a girl laying down on the bed or one where she is sitting on the back of th etruck next to me..which ever looks the best...I'll leave all in ur hands my friend!!! THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :rock: :rock: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :congrats: :congrats:

P5170657.jpg

P5170658.jpg

P5170659.jpg
What do your finger signs mean?

sleeper said:
What do your finger signs mean?
I need a girl to pose on my truck ??? ;) :D :D :p :p :p

Nice work HAZMAN

Hazman the work you do rocks! Anyway i culd get one of these with my truck?

Attachments

• NOS 013.JPG
    NOS 013.JPG
    955 KB · Views: 31

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back