Playing with my emotions

Malbe72

Reaction score
So my wife skype's me and says the trucking company thats hauling my truck from NC to Tacoma will be at my house in the morning. Well, Im 10 hours ahead so all day yesterday and today ive been on the verge of a anxiety attack. Ive never laid eyes on the truck I just bought. My wife is extremely skeptical about it. Well I go to bed, sleep for 7 hours, wake up and check my skype account one more time. Yep, the wifey called....Im thinking SWEET, Its finally home...Well nope, truck driver has another delivery first in Portland then will be driving up the next day (tomorrow). DAMNIT! I gotta do this all over again today... FML!
:toilet:

Hey, let me know when your truck arrives! I am in Tacoma too and am trying to have a get together sometime. I will actually be doing some header install coming up soon. Best of luck with the new ride and I hope to check it out!

Anthony

I bought Sgt_bo 's 06 QC NR. After some extensive negotiating, we got a deal done that satisfied my budget and I know I got a "KILLER" deal after all was said and done. Plus everything is already done that needs to be done i.e. 4/2 drop, basanni long tube headers, mids, magnaflow exhaust, kick ass stereo plus a mirade of other add-ons. Not sure about the PS lines or the trans cooler lines but Ill check on those when we redeploy home in 22 days. All I gotta do now is get the eff out of here, go home and push that big red button!!! I know I have other things to get "accomplished" first but that will only take around two minutes to finish up, then its off to the garage...LMAO!

Yea man I wa going to buy that truck months ago i was kinda in a rush for no reason and ended up getting my 05....I really prefer an 05 so I'm not complaining but he did have one nice NR!!! Enjoy brother...I bought my truck in Feb and still waiting to see it!

2006 QC Night Runner #356/400 has officially arrived and is now sitting in my driveway! The pressure/ stress is OFF! TRANSACTION COMPLETE!

THANKS VTCOA forums for making this possible!

BTW, The wifey is loving every bit of it. Even drove it to the store to get smokes...really? Damn it! She says " honey, its sorta loud when you start it and it plants my ass to the back of the seat when i press the gas pedal really hard, wow, that was fun!".... what do I say? All I can do is just smile from 10000 miles away and wish my remaining 21 days left in this hell hole goes by FAST! Time for this deployment to end!
Stay Classy VTCOA!

That must be some fierce anxiety. I would be going nuts waiting to come home and play with a new toy! Congrats!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back