Playstation 3 20GB system for sale!

Sithor

Reaction score
I have two systems for sale. One was opened cause the guy who was going to buy it had me take it out just to make sure it wasn't just a box full of bricks. It was hooked up just to see if it was working and the movie was played on it. The other one hasn't been touched. I'm letting both go for the same price, $650 plus shipping. PM me or call my cell 402-578-4598. I live in Papillion, NE just 30 miles south of Woodhouse Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Blair, NE if you're familiar. I'll let you know how much shipping is depending on how fast you want it. Thanks. Hemi Killer off this board can vouch for me since I know I don't post here much.

Last edited:
Christmas is coming up fast and someone on the chargerforums.com started complaining cause he thought I was selling Xbox 360's. Where the hell did he get that from?

Sithor said:
Christmas is coming up fast and someone on the chargerforums.com started complaining cause he thought I was selling Xbox 360's. Where the hell did he get that from?
List em on ebay - they are going for LOTS over there!!!:D

Or maybe Stinker still has those three chickens and a fresh goat ;) :p

I got scammed twice last month on ebay. I had one sold for $1550 and they guy kept stalling me by saying the money was coming and another one for $860 and the guy just ignored my emails. The thing that sucks is ebay still charges you a shit load even if they don't pay. You can fight it but it's a pain and I have awesome ebay history so I can't afford to not pay ebay and have my account suspended. There was a guy locally here who got screwed on ebay cause all he was sent was a box of a PS3 and they person got away with it cause it said in their description PS3 Box for sale. It was pretty messed up. He lost $900 and it caused him where he couldn't afford to buy a legit system from me.

150 over retail? ouch.

Check your local walmart. Mine had 2 the other night for 499.

Yes but mine are available guaranteed. No waiting in line or getting to Wal-mart and standing in line for 8 hours, I know cause that's what has been going on lately. In this case time is money, so if you want one shipped out by Christmas let me know. Thanks again.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back