Please vote for 2nd amendment= Right to bear arms

Who the heck would vote no?? :dontknow:

The people who would vote no are those that think no hand guns = no crime

OH, and you can vote more than once

ViperJeff said:
The people who would vote no are those that think no hand guns = no crime

lol........ yea, that will work.......NOT. :D

People forget that if they take our 2nd Amendment right they'll take every other right away from us. We won't be able to fight back.

Ohhh, bear ARMS.. As in weapons.. I was thinking of getting some big furry forearms and paws.. My bad..

One should try and define the arms we are talking about before they weigh in on this topic.

Do we have the right to bear arms??? I would say yes. Do we have the right to bear any arms?? I will have to say no.

I can't support the right to own a gun that is going to blow away a law enforcement officer wearing a kevlar vest doing his or her job. If the gun lobby gets to sell any gun what is to stop them from selling a RPG:dontknow: Doesn't it shoot an ammunition load to a target? Kind of the same thing.. No???

Where do you draw the line if any?

-jeff

I agree with Jelms, there are situations that need to be examined and would add:

Children should not be allowed to bear arms...

Felons convicted of crimes of violence should not be allowed to bear arms...

People without the mental capacity to understand the responsibility that comes with having firearms. I am also of the belief that all firearm owners should be required to complete a firearms safety course.

So I would have to vote no...but will not do so, because I do support the right (with what I consider some rational exceptions) to bear arms.

Last edited:
family20guy20bear20arms12.jpg

how can anyone be confused...

Prof said:
I agree with Jelms, there are situations that need to be examined and would add:

Children should not be allowed to bear arms...

Felons convicted of crimes of violence should not be allowed to bear arms...

People without the mental capacity to understand the responsibility that comes with having firearms. I am also of the belief that all firearm owners should be required to complete a firearms safety course.

So I would have to vote no...but will not do so, because I do support the right (with what I consider some rational exceptions) to bear arms.

Felons already can't be allowed to bear arms. Felons will get them be it theft, blackmarket and etc.

I've been shooting since I was a little kid and learned respect for them early on.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back