Please welcome B Creative Monogramming

puttin my card back in my wallet..............there it goes..................back in the pocket..............oops !

gone!:p

RedSrt007 said:
I wanted to welcome B Creative Monogramming to the Viper Truck Club of America.

B Creative Monogramming is one of our own....FATJACK!!

B Creative Monogramming specializes in embroidered, shirts, hats, & accessories

Address:

B Creative Monogramming
6751 Jordun Run Rd.
Chattanooga, Tn 37412

Jack Stephens (FATJACK)
Betty (wife)

Website: www.Bcreativemonograming.com (Still under construction)

Email: [email protected]

Welcome :rock: :rock: :rock:

By the way, that's PHAT ;) ;) :D

aint seen no pics yet, my 2 first run vtcoa shirts are about worn out.

Well about time!!!:D :D :D Congrats man I registered on your site already trying to start a trend...HINT HINT...:D But can't wait to see the products. Becareful out of town! :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Need to see the pic's of products ---registered on your site ----welcome to our newest vendor -----good job wife ---a bizzillion dollars spent will keep FATJACK busy for eternity......shirts, hats, Jackets, patches, hell even underwear and socks,truck covers, seat covers and MOoMOo"S... endless possililities...hahahahaha

Last edited:
I'm Ready

Let's get to ordering ... Size, Color, Logo .. ???

YA GOT A PIC ??????

Like they said ...

:needpics:

Jim

Guys, I am sorry this is taking so long, the set up with the new equipment is taking much longer than we expected. till hope to have pics by the weekend.
Please be patient, we are old.

FATJACK said:
Guys, I am sorry this is taking so long, the set up with the new equipment is taking much longer than we expected. till hope to have pics by the weekend.
Please be patient, we are old.

If ya need a hand with anything technical, I'll be glad to assist (to the best of my ability - I'm no guru - but I do alright)

Lemme know! :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back