Please welcome our newest moderator

RedSrt007

Reaction score
First, I would like to thank everyone on their opinion on the newest moderator. After much thought in deciding who will help represent the forum we have decided to choose Shawn aka Iltemprd as our newest moderator.

The forum is past due for another moderator as we just turned over 1250 members in 9 months and continue to grow at an average of 5-6 members per day with over 10 million hits per month.

Those who know Shawn know he possesses the skills for the position with his honesty, dedication, and morals; and we thank him for his time...

We are proud to have him here as part of Viper Truck Club of America

Welcome aboard Shawn! :eek:

Thank You

Patrick J.
RedSrt007

Welcome Shawn, as Patrick said let the trumpets blow.

Thank you for your past and future service to us all.

Jack

I'll be a Monkies son :dontknow: :D Congrats Bro :rock: :rock: :rock: I have a list of not so savory people that need to be banned ;) :D I'll Email it to you ;) I'd start with Wifey first ;) ...........J/K:p Ban Jack that's always fun :D For awhile until Patrick finds out :idea: Bwahahahaaa

Don't worry you wont have to put me on double top secret probation :eek:

Congrats Shawn...Can I borrow your Ban Button? Mikey has been bothering me lately!!!:D:D:D:D

Congratulations Shawn ............ :rock: :rock: :rock: :D

You will be a great moderator :star:

Congrats.....

Is something burning

RedSrt007 said:
First, I would like to thank everyone on their opinion on the newest moderator. After much thought in deciding who will help represent the forum we have decided to choose Shawn aka Iltemprd as our newest moderator.

The forum is past due for another moderator as we just turned over 1250 members in 9 months and continue to grow at an average of 5-6 members per day with over 10 million hits per month.

Those who know Shawn know he possesses the skills for the position with his honesty, dedication, and morals; and we thank him for his time...

We are proud to have him here as part of Viper Truck Club of America

Welcome aboard Shawn! :eek:

Thank You

Patrick J.
RedSrt007

Congrats to the new moderator good luck

Thankyou..I'll try not to hose it up.:D Be prepared for some phone calls Sick...LOL!......lets see...what does this button do......................

Iltemprd said:
Thankyou..I'll try not to hose it up.:D Be prepared for some phone calls Sick...LOL!......lets see...what does this button do......................
Remember, he uses "Secret", strong enough for a man but made for a woman :D ;)

Thanks..I'll do my best not to let you down, and thanks again for all tha......hey cool...another button!:rock:

Attachments

• atomic.gif
    atomic.gif
    27.4 KB · Views: 24
Iltemprd said:
Thanks..I'll do my best not to let you down, and thanks again for all tha......hey cool...another button!:rock:

LOL!!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mrs.Sickness said:
Congrats Shawn.:rock:
Thanks Marne, I may need a hook up on some special pills so I can follow Sick around.:D

Congrats Shawn!

Does anyone else find it incredibly ironic that someone with the nickname "Iltemprd" is a moderator? :D

Shawn- First order of business: CHANGE THE FOOTER!!!
I've corrected all the typos and grammar. It should read-

"VTCOA.com is privately owned and is in no way affiliated with Daimler-Chrysler. All logos and emblems are property of their respective registered owners."

Thanks!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back