Plow truck wanted...

Yes, I remember this truck. I thought you sold it???? How much do you want for it? Was this the salvage one? (I remember someone rebuilding one of these Dodges back from a flood... and they did a fantastic job! Can't remember if it was you or not. :confused::eek:)

To be honest, it's a little much (with the Supercharger) for what I need. But, I would be driving it in the summer pulling a utility trailer.

JR- The truck will not get abused as a plow truck. It won't see any real heavy parking lot work. It's going to be used to do driveways and the farm facility. They are all concrete or blacktop surfaces. And the plow will be a brand new model BOSS Trip-Edge (HERE). With this setup, jarring is a thing of the past, even if you hit a curb. :) Before being put into service, the entire chassis will be undercoated (I offer this service at my detail shop). Come spring, the truck will be fully detailed inside and out (including underneath) and all fluids will be changed. Then I can use it for the lawncare side of business. Whatever truck I buy will be the prettiest damn plow truck on earth. ;):D

Kris- I am taking over the "labor" end of my Father-In-Law's lawn business. He also wants to start offering plowing for his customers... and we need a plow truck for the farm property. So he will purchase the truck, and I will pay him back in 48 payments (no interest, and it can be on the farm fleet insurance). The plow package on the truck will be owned by the farm. He can write the whole rig off this year and I will have a truck to drive.

As I tell my Sailors..."Chin up and Eye's on the Horizon!"!!!! Good Job keeping up the fight Jaker's! I'm proud of ya! I mean it!!!:rock::rock::rock:

Lets see what you say after you have been up for a few days, shifted into reverse about 6000 times, and have lived on nothing but take out and coffee..add traffic, continual snow, and the boredom of late night radio...lol..

In the 80s I used to work for a land development company years ago, and plowed apt complexes, (try getting people to move their cars at 7am..hahaha) and commercial building lots, along with various residences..It gets really old after about the 2nd good snowstorm...

Then again I guess it cant be as bad as some of the flights you may have been on eh?...lol

Well...in my younger years, this would sound like fun! LOL!;):elefant::elefant::elefant:

Unfortunately, my current job contract keeps me busy....;):itsme:

You'd still be on "Page-1" if you'd change your user setting to be 40posts/page instead of 10.

But you're probably too lazy to do that!!!! :p

Where is that at? :dontknow:

Here is a deal 4 ya...

I have a 2004 Ford F350 Crew Cab long Bed 4x4 Diesel with 6 speed manual and 4x4 level on the floor. It has 170K on the engine.....

It was at a local repair shop that I didn't know was going out of business they stole the front hubs, axle shafts and rear seat. It will drive just not very far.

Wholesale book is 11,300.00 fixed....... retail is much higher.

I would sell this for $5K as is where is.....parts are about $250 to $500 to fix it.......you will have some shipping but a killer deal!

Located in New Mexico zip code 87401

Thanks for looking!

Here is a deal 4 ya...

I have a 2004 Ford F350 Crew Cab long Bed 4x4 Diesel with 6 speed manual and 4x4 level on the floor. It has 170K on the engine.....

It was at a local repair shop that I didn't know was going out of business they stole the front hubs, axle shafts and rear seat. It will drive just not very far.

Wholesale book is 11,300.00 fixed....... retail is much higher.

I would sell this for $5K as is where is.....parts are about $250 to $500 to fix it.......you will have some shipping but a killer deal!

Located in New Mexico zip code 87401

Thanks for looking!

Please email me pictures if you can... [email protected]

What was it at the repair shop for?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back