plug wires/plugs, pillar pod, steering lines, AEM Wideband

alexspop

HELLCAT POWERED
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I've sold the truck:bawling: and it's time to clear out the garage. I'll have more stuff after I get a chance to really go through everything. All prices include shipping to the lower 48.

2 gauge Autometer Taupe Pillar - $40
AEM Wideband, never been used - $200

Stinker's power steering lines - $140

Stinker's black plug wires and 10 NGK 6441, ZFR6FIX-11 Iridium plugs - $200

PM sent on the PS lines.

Good deals on the other stuff!

GADodgetech said:
I saw one today in our holding lot and thought about you :love: It was B5 blue, but it was auto :(

I didn't get the blue. I went to look at one, and the black one was calling my name. I don't know what it is. I always say I won't have another black vehicle, but they just look so good when they are all cleaned up.

alexspop said:
I didn't get the blue. I went to look at one, and the black one was calling my name. I don't know what it is. I always say I won't have another black vehicle, but they just look so good when they are all cleaned up.
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

FATJACK said:
Shit! Shit! Shit!

Hell Jack, I'm not going anywhere. I just wanted something I could afford to mod. The truck was killing my bank account.

Alexspop you may want to contact Eddie102870 he has a very complete nos kit by zex he will let go:)

btw, you got my little brother:p

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
Alexspop you may want to contact Eddie102870 he has a very complete nos kit by zex he will let go:)

btw, you got my little brother:p

For now:aetsch: , only 35 hp diff btween the RT and SRT. This thing rides so good I almost hate to do anything to it...yeah right.:D

alexspop said:
For now:aetsch: , only 35 hp diff btween the RT and SRT. This thing rides so good I almost hate to do anything to it...yeah right.:D
You have to make it faster than the camaro, promise? :D

alexspop said:
LOLOL I told ya bud, its so good outta the box, I jsut dont want to mess with it:D exhaust and I am happy, heck my funny juice bottle has been empty since panama:D

GADodgetech said:
You have to make it faster than the camaro, promise? :D

We'll see:D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
dude please, I can back up and outrun one of those:D

I havent even had to juice one yet:rock:

I'll have to put some stickys on the back of mine...I've got no traction until 3rd gear.:D

GADodgetech said:
Crazy ass donnie has his at 425ish to the tire :D :rock:

That would be 437!:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back