Plug wires

mr.goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm taking my truck apart and going a different way under the hood. I've got Venemous powder coating shit. I'll be ordering more from JTS and JMB. and the one thing I want the most I can't find. I know there is a cat on here that has done it. I want short plug wires that run thru the intake runners over the valve covers and straight to the plug. Do I need to make these myself? Where do I start?

I'm taking my truck apart and going a different way under the hood. I've got Venemous powder coating shit. I'll be ordering more from JTS and JMB. and the one thing I want the most I can't find. I know there is a cat on here that has done it. I want short plug wires that run thru the intake runners over the valve covers and straight to the plug. Do I need to make these myself? Where do I start?

hey bo they are no problem, if you want us to measure or you can measure and we can make them a custom length

Aight man ill call y'all around 230 ish and get some shit in the works.

Ricky, we can make you any length/color you'd like bro. I think its cleaner the stock way but sure different over covers.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back