PO320 code

sublimeswinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck died while pulling out of parking spot. Reads a PO320 code and check engine light is on. What does this code mean? What do I look for to fix? Need help asap please!

Ya. I read it's the crank shaft sensor. Did a pcm reset by disconnecting positive and negative and touching together for 30 seconds. Cleared the code. I'll order one up, but I think I'm ok right now.

The pcm reset really seemed to wake the truck up though. :)

It can be either cam or crank sensor that's gone out. Start with crank sensor as it's available, unfortunately cam sensor isn't. Myself and others are working on a solution to keep these beasts running far into the future. :burnout:

lucy.jpg

Weird, just called the dealer, they have in stock for $38

Just make sure it is the correct one. Several have said they have it only to find out it isn't the correct sensor.

Just make sure it is the correct one. Several have said they have it only to find out it isn't the correct sensor.

I asked them if it was the crank position sensor, they said yes. How do I know if it's correct? Does anyone know the oem part number?

I just noticed the link you sent was for a cam sensor

It can be either one. Try the crank sensor first and if that doesn't fix it you'll need the cam sensor, which is the more common failure.

It can be either cam or crank sensor that's gone out. Start with crank sensor as it's available, unfortunately cam sensor isn't. Myself and others are working on a solution to keep these beasts running far into the future. :burnout:

yeah i heard about that....the guys at Arrow had a good chuckle...Texas engine builder..lol

Keeping these beasts in the wind?? AKA finger fucking every truck possible..Yep your right!!

Careful there buckaroo.. Talk like that'll getcha drug... past tense... Dur deh dur...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back