Polish, glaze, seal, buff = so fresh and so clean clean!

SRT-11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The pics didn't come out too good, but the 1,000,000 hours of labor it took to polish and wax made this puppy look CLEAN! (minus the burnt paint and tape problem of course)

front1so9.jpg

front2vw3.jpg

corner1wo4.jpg

side2kl5.jpg

sideru0.jpg

rearew4.jpg

Damn Todd, looks great bro!!! Looks REAL good. :cool:

Looks good man! You say the pictures did not come out too well but I can tell she is clean.

definatly looks sweet you can come help me with mine next :)

She is shining like new Todd ---what products did you use...

Looks great man, all those hours were worth it.

VIPR PWR said:
She is shining like new Todd ---what products did you use...

I used 4 different products from http://www.properautocare.com, they're a pretty major distributor and they just happened to be about ten minutes away from me, right here in Tampa. I used the Menzerna intensive polish, blackfire final polish, menzerna glaze and blackfire paint sealant, with yellow, orange, white, black and red pads on a porter cable 7424. I also used a circular polisher but that was a nightmare and I'll never do that again, stay the hell away from those if you aren't a pro. If I were to do it all over again tho, I'd probably go with an all in one polishing product like System One, apparently all you need is two different pads and the same product and you can go from 2000 grit haze to perfect polish, ready for wax with it. http://www.systemoneaps.com/

dude i love the plate. lol. but i got to ask you really get that? man step on it use it. o but then you would have to change your plate. lol

Looks great! I would call that a good use of 1,000,000 hours.

Bill.

Nice clean job. I got a detail guy that uses the same products...great stuff.

Bye the way...are the stock headlights with the orange reflector taken out?

Looks damn good...Black is a B**** color...I think SILVER is the best
and fastest :D Well N anyway your truck looks very nice...:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back