polished paxton / suncoast tranny

areuv

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am putting this post out as a feeler, I listed my truck 05 QC for sale for, not much in terms of offers, I have gotten 1 offer from a new member here, I don't know how serious he is and he's from Canada and on the west coast and I'm in Philly, I need to make a move and I can get $30k from the dealer, so I would like to see how much interest is out there for my mods, it looks like I'm gonna have to return the truck to stock and sale everything, here is a brief list, I want to sell things in packages, for example paxton and all components for it, all suspension components, I prefer not to split up the packages if possible, just want to see if there is enough interest in the mods for me to actually part it out and return it to stock, please PM me for prices

(1) polished paxton s/c, with DC blower flash and airbox, aux fuel pumps & FMU & split second box, custom coolant tank, water pump, heat exchanger, also have stock paxton tank,pump, & heat exchanger, h/d T-clamps & silicon hoses, Russell stainless steel braided hoses & AN fittings, also have polished intake manifold & throttle body but would need a core back if someone wants them

(2) suncoast billet transmission with their light weight stall speed converter and deep trans pan from mag-tech, also would need a core for this if someone is interested

(3) X-metal drop kit with brand new QA1's all around and caltracs

(4) B&B exhaust from oem manifolds back, catless mids, O2 sims, muffler, and all hardware, exhaust has been on the truck for about 1 year and is in perfect working order

other things availble such as JBM rad pipes in red, HID headlights, exotic engine breather setup, accusump setup, electric fan, 3 gauge pod with srt boost & fuel pressure gauges, calvu mirrors & smoothed and painted door handles in silver, plus some other stuff, I would rather not undo all these mods but I might have to, I want to see if there is interest in this stuff, if I can get most of this stuff spoken for then I will part out the truck, please PM me on anything that you may want, thank you everyone.
Asher

sstdusty said:
may want the s/c please pm me with what you are looking to get for it
it depends on if you want the polished intake manifold and throttle body, have you seen the custom coolant tank in the stock battery tray location, battery was moved to the bed and is in a moroso batterybox, I would send you everything you need to mount it just like I had it, the increased coolant capacitty and bigger heat exchanger makes a big difference, intake air temps down 15-20 degrees, ask Boomer he did it on his truck and said that it made power over the stock Paxton tank & stock paxton heat exchanger, plus it looks insane over the stock setup, PM me and we can discuss it

Attachments

• srtpics 053 (Small).jpg
    srtpics 053 (Small).jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 78
  • srtpics 029 (Small).jpg
    srtpics 029 (Small).jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 72
  • srtpics 046 (Small).jpg
    srtpics 046 (Small).jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 56
  • srtpics 055 (Small).jpg
    srtpics 055 (Small).jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 82
  • srtpics 033 (Small).jpg
    srtpics 033 (Small).jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 57
  • srtpics 054 (Small).jpg
    srtpics 054 (Small).jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 64
Stinker said:
Guys this guy is unreal picky!!:rock:

I would stake my reputation on his stuff that is is top notch:D

......reputation with the guys that are joining today maybe :)

Thanks for the PM's Asher....best of luck.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back