poor performance

REOMOTORS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have an 05 and am haveing poor performace/sluggish around and above 3000 rpm. I just replaced spark plugs and have 60psi on fuel pressure but still feels like it is bogging down. Truck has 70,000 miles. Anybody have similar issues? Also do not have any power adders on this truck!!

You need a blower. Mine was feeling sluggish and the Paxton fix that problem right up. :D :D :D

Just kidding. Did this just start happening? How is the idle? Anything new that you have done to the truck lately?

Transmission may be slipping

only new plugs, but problem was there befor. Under normal driveing it runs fine, but under acceleration it boggs down!!

These motors are pretty solid and reliable. My only guess at this point doing diag over the net are;

1) possibly a faulty tps sensor

2) plugged or restricted cats

3) slipping trans

All of the above....:D
There are so many things going on with the trans. that it effects the whole Truck...

Quick

QuickSilver said:
All of the above....:D
There are so many things going on with the trans. that it effects the whole Truck...

Quick
xactly not enough info to give a good reply, more info is needed than its "bogging":eek:

but the first thing I would check is to unhook the exhaust from the manifolds drive it see if that cures your problem

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
xactly not enough info to give a good reply, more info is needed than its "bogging":eek:

but the first thing I would check is to unhook the exhaust from the manifolds drive it see if that cures your problem

hell a hood and lowering kit ought fix it too :D :D :D :D :D :D

i think he has a STS syndrome.

STock truck syndrome:joyman:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back