**Ported and ceramic coated Gen III intake manifold with billet divider FS**

FFPerformance

Reaction score
Hello all!

I have one intake manifold that was done up for DC Performance that I have been sitting on for over a year and I want to move it.

For those who don't know about this manifold already this is fully hand ported in both the runners and plenum, shaped for much improved airflow, with a corrective billet divider placed on the front wall that separates the two plenums near the throttle body. Our testing showed improvements of ~30-35whp (thank you trainman) and good results at the track.

This manifold also has the advanced ceramic coatings that help reduce heat that is introduced to the incomming charge, and also help block heat from the heads with a special flange coating. Cutting edge stuff here.

I'm not looking to market these, just sell the one I have here. Normally these would be $1200 + $800 core but I would let it go as is, with no core return needed for $1500 shipped.

PM me with any questions and I will do my best for you! Thanks for looking!

-Bob

Your probaly gonna want to post up some before and after dyno numbers on that.;)

I can vouch for the work quality here guys. He ported and coated my factory exhaust manifolds and they were outstanding!:rock: Really wish I could have got some before/after numbers on them:(
manifolds-coated.gif

collector-after-2.gif

kyle's srt10 said:
Your probaly gonna want to post up some before and after dyno numbers on that.;)

I can vouch for the work quality here guys. He ported and coated my factory exhaust manifolds and they were outstanding!:rock: Really wish I could have got some before/after numbers on them:(

How'd that manifold turn out for ya? What did you notice when you got it back about how the truck ran and sounded?

TNVIPER said:
Intake looks great...if I was N/A.....:burnout:

Thanks. Keep in mind the more CFM you throw at it (more revs or boosted) the better it will perform :rock:

Sale pending.....

I will be back online checking messages on Monday night or Tuesday as I will be at an event in Ohio this weekend.

Thanks again guys!

-Bob

SD2005Dustin said:
How'd that manifold turn out for ya? What did you notice when you got it back about how the truck ran and sounded?

It was seat of pants feel;) I did notice a difference and it sounded great!:rock: I really think if someone took the time to before/after dyno these that they would become pretty popular mod:rock: Compaired to the prices of headers these were cheap. I believe they were $400 shipped:D

:D
kyle's srt10 said:
It was seat of pants feel;) I did notice a difference and it sounded great!:rock: I really think if someone took the time to before/after dyno these that they would become pretty popular mod:rock: Compaired to the prices of headers these were cheap. I believe they were $400 shipped:D

Definately not a bad price, and if you wanted to keep the truck Mostly;) Original. This could be a good route. I'll keep it in mind for a Self-Christmas Gift:D

Cherry Performance said:
I believe Jerry (Trainman) had his manifold done the same way.

Yes he did, exactly the same as this one. I did Jerry's too :rock:

I did receive payment, and will post up shipping info on this later today. Thanks again for looking guys!

-Bob

can someone please email me the pics as i cant see them on the work computer and for the past couple weeks i havnt been able to sign on VTCOA at home......

[email protected]

thanks in advance!

Ahh got it bro jsut sent you an email back! thanks alot....It looks like its sold from his about post saying "payment sent" but I'm not forsure so please let me know Bob.....

I'm leaving work and will not be able to check VTOCA untill tom again :(

Troy's QC SRT said:
Ahh got it bro jsut sent you an email back! thanks alot....It looks like its sold from his about post saying "payment sent" but I'm not forsure so please let me know Bob.....

I'm leaving work and will not be able to check VTOCA untill tom again :(
No prob dude... Yeah, but I haven't seen anything say sold yet. You've gotta chance.

I apologize for missing the barrage of posts from yesterday!

I did sell this manifold and it did ship out yesterday via fedex (011682815008585)

Thanks for the interest guys/gals!

-Bob

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back