Positive Thoughts

SMOKES MOM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello,
as you know it has been quiet from my side of the posting. Some of you knew I cut my thumb, and had stitches....well the tetanus shot I had and I didn't agree and arm turned red and got extremely large, my thumb is bandaged and possible nerve damage....so it is kinda hard to type....but tonight I felt like getting back on....gee you guys and gals have been busy in my absence. I am delighted to hear about Phil's improvment. I had a message concerning Luke, I am just going to cut and paste this small message:

My son is struggling to keep his spirits up and isn't too happy
I appreciate your continued thoughts and prayers...

I then read the post which was deleted and locked, by someone :slug: who "wasn't in the club"? I guess it is a good thing I didn't read it before it was locked because not only the mother instinct, but the portion of myself that believes in the goodness in people probably would have said some unkind words....Gosh Mikey, I am so proud of you :five:
This whole support group started because one person confided in another person....The need was there...and if you look back it was even mentioned that a person's pride would not allow them to ask for help....so it was being offered anyway and Walt got the word out....then you all responded....not from the wallets and checkbooks, but from the heart...more prayers, we're on your side, and even offers to buy birthday presents, far outnumbered the money. When Indycoder/Phil was hurt....the vtcoa. family went into immediate response, prayers, cards, updates on the condition..finding out who family members were. Visiting the hospital, holding chats via laptop...When it was mentioned that someone had a family member in need...again the family got right behind the movement. Prayers and thoughts of support have been going out in Lukes name. This is family...maybe we could change the name to Viper Truck Family of America.
There are a lot of members who don't even own a truck. I would ask that if anyone here does have a problem with the gas you use or oil, or hot tires or whatever...ok...but please until you go back and read every post, every offer
of prayer or help, don't jump in the middle of something you can't understand.
I would like to get back on the positive side of the forum, and ask that everyone please offer encouragment and try to lift Luke's spirit..We have all seen how this works, Smoke/aka Scott, won his first battle, Phil has improved, and Luke has gotten 1 good result. I am hoping that these messages can be read in person, or at least copied and mailed so that Luke will see we care...even though we have never met...he is a part of the extended family....and by the way....all it takes to be part of this family is a willingness to offer help, prayer, enouragment, and in some cases digging in your pockets...so come on in, the waters fine! :wavey:
Love,
MOM:love:

SMOKES MOM said:
Hello,
as you know it has been quiet from my side of the posting. Some of you knew I cut my thumb, and had stitches....well the tetanus shot I had and I didn't agree and arm turned red and got extremely large, my thumb is bandaged and possible nerve damage....so it is kinda hard to type....but tonight I felt like getting back on....gee you guys and gals have been busy in my absence. I am delighted to hear about Phil's improvment. I had a message concerning Luke, I am just going to cut and paste this small message:

My son is struggling to keep his spirits up and isn't too happy
I appreciate your continued thoughts and prayers...

I then read the post which was deleted and locked, by someone :slug: who "wasn't in the club"? I guess it is a good thing I didn't read it before it was locked because not only the mother instinct, but the portion of myself that believes in the goodness in people probably would have said some unkind words....Gosh Mikey, I am so proud of you :five:
This whole support group started because one person confided in another person....The need was there...and if you look back it was even mentioned that a person's pride would not allow them to ask for help....so it was being offered anyway and Walt got the word out....then you all responded....not from the wallets and checkbooks, but from the heart...more prayers, we're on your side, and even offers to buy birthday presents, far outnumbered the money. When Indycoder/Phil was hurt....the vtcoa. family went into immediate response, prayers, cards, updates on the condition..finding out who family members were. Visiting the hospital, holding chats via laptop...When it was mentioned that someone had a family member in need...again the family got right behind the movement. Prayers and thoughts of support have been going out in Lukes name. This is family...maybe we could change the name to Viper Truck Family of America.
There are a lot of members who don't even own a truck. I would ask that if anyone here does have a problem with the gas you use or oil, or hot tires or whatever...ok...but please until you go back and read every post, every offer
of prayer or help, don't jump in the middle of something you can't understand.
I would like to get back on the positive side of the forum, and ask that everyone please offer encouragment and try to lift Luke's spirit..We have all seen how this works, Smoke/aka Scott, won his first battle, Phil has improved, and Luke has gotten 1 good result. I am hoping that these messages can be read in person, or at least copied and mailed so that Luke will see we care...even though we have never met...he is a part of the extended family....and by the way....all it takes to be part of this family is a willingness to offer help, prayer, enouragment, and in some cases digging in your pockets...so come on in, the waters fine! :wavey:
Love,

Hi MOM - sorry about your thumb!! OUCH..........:( I agree, we need to encourage our family as we have been. If some choose not to be part of that, then so be it.

God Bless Scotty, God Bless Phil, God Bless Luke and God bless each and every one of us! :rock: We all have our time of need :)

I would like to be the first to post:

Luke,
I don't know all the circumstances of what you are going through, but
I just wanted you to know that everday there is someone who remembers you
and says a prayer for everthing to resolve itself in your favor. You have become a part of this extended family... Keep the faith...I know you can't read this because of not having internet access, but perhaps your family can copy these pages and mail them to you. We love you! :rock: :rock:

Hey D
you're quick on the keys.....so I would like to be the 2nd?:confused: ;)
thanks, the thumb does hurt but it gets better each day.
LOVE

Hey SmokesMom....

Do you have something that we can add to our Avatars or Sig Lines that represents Luke in a manner that Luke would appreciate

Thanks

Jeff

I'd like to offer a prayer for you Luke:

Lord we offer Luke up before you. We have faith in Your plan for his life and we trust in Your Knowledge of what is best for him. We only ask that you would surround him with family and friends who will love him as You do and who will always have his best interests at heart. We pray that Your peace will fill his heart and that, come what may, his confidence and resolve will grow each and every day....As he grows in his knowledge of You.

We submit his life into your care and we ask for his complete recovery, according to Your Divine Will........... In Jesus name....

Amen

SD

Last edited:
Jeff,
I am trying to work on something now, I will give you an idea later...waiting on a pm now
LOVE

SMOKES MOM said:
Jeff,
I am trying to work on something now, I will give you an idea later...waiting on a pm now
LOVE

Thanks

God Bless, Luke

Silent D said:

Lord we offer Luke up before you. We have faith in Your plan for his life and we trust in Your Knowledge of what is best for him. We only ask that you would surround him with family and friends who will love him as You do and who will always have his best interests at heart. We pray that Your peace will fill his heart and that, come what may, his confidence and resolve will grow each and every day....As he grows in his knowledge of You.

We submit his life into your care and we ask for his complete recovery, according to Your Divine Will........... In Jesus name....

Amen

SD

AMEN - hang in there Luke.:D

I don't wish to pry, but is luke's problem medical? I just didn't know what it was he is going through thats all.

Bill.

Begood said:
I don't wish to pry, but is luke's problem medical? I just didn't know what it was he is going through thats all.

Bill.

No, it is a legal problem.

Good thread Mom :rock: :rock: I am all in ! I would like to ask that who ever the person it is that is related to Luke please send me a PM...You have my word that I will not discuss the situation openly and I will keep your confidence......I want to see if I can help you in anyway.

Please consider that as a offer from my heart who ever you are.....If you need me or just need to talk.....You know where to reach me :D

Silent D said:

Amen

SD

Amen, well said....

Stretch

Just in case everyone hasn't seen the post we have another one of our members that needs prayers and loving positive thoughts. Mikey. aka The Sickness put out a call for Serge/aka/1-Fast-SRT-10. He has an infected leg, spent time in the hospital and is home . Today from what I hear he got a good report from the doctor ....He has gone from bad to stable. He attributes that in part to our prayers etc. So in case you don't follow Mikey around this site just to see what his little mind is going to come up with next, I thought I would repeat his message here.

Serge, Great news, :star: :rock: ;)
Here is wishes that each day will bring more and more healing and you will recover soon.

:) because God and all of us love ya.

SMOKES MOM said:
Just in case everyone hasn't seen the post we have another one of our members that needs prayers and loving positive thoughts. Mikey. aka The Sickness put out a call for Serge/aka/1-Fast-SRT-10. He has an infected leg, spent time in the hospital and is home . Today from what I hear he got a good report from the doctor ....He has gone from bad to stable. He attributes that in part to our prayers etc. So in case you don't follow Mikey around this site just to see what his little mind is going to come up with next, I thought I would repeat his message here.

Serge, Great news, :star: :rock: ;)
Here is wishes that each day will bring more and more healing and you will recover soon.

:) because God and all of us love ya.

Gee thanks Gloria..This does not mean we are dating though :D

Silent D said:

Amen

SD

Amen ...

Best news I've heard all day

God Bless

Hey Moderator Bastage!! - Yeah, YOU - THE BIG guy with the ghey frosty tips :p ............... ;) :( :mad:

I am calling you out for the comment about me in your siggy line :eek: You know I love a challenge :D especially by a deranged hunk of whatever the hell it is that makes you well YOU :D :p ;) :dancing:

I will continue to like post like the TRUE HO I am until my freaking eyes fall outta my head or you BAN ME ................:p :2in1:

- SCREW YOU BUDDY!!! :rock: - oh, and happy reading :D

LUV YA BASTAGE ......................... aka: Needledick/frosty/gheyboy/ and I will keep thinking ..... KISS :) :burnout:

and BTW - I say you are doing a great job as a Moderator. :D (It's just to bad you don't have a Wifey ban button) cuz now yer stuck with me for another couple years ... OMG, a Kenny Rogers tune - Through the years ......... now that right there is ghey and I don't care who ya are :star:

Last edited:
Sorry I just stomped MOM's thread -

God Bless Smoke, God Bless Phil, God Bless Luke and God Bless Serge... :rock:

God Bless the rest of us too:D

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :star:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back