Possible mini Ohio SRT vehicle Spring GTG

heres what I'm thinking BBQ wise. since I have a drum charcoal grill, we can do burgers, hotdogs and sausage. Have everyone bring what they plan to drink and some type of side dish if possible. I have tables, chairs and coolers as well.

Sounds good. I'll throw up the fishing line for more info. We're a month closer! Hopefully we can get a great showing.

Jay, I think you should the thread title from "possible" to "definite"! :questionmark:

Also, put me down for 5 gallons of Mojito mix!

Sorry Ben, but no alcohol allowed at the event. My dad does not want the liability of something happening after anyone leaves and it coming back to him and/or the business. And you shouldn't be drinking and driving.

So these are 2 possible dates for the GTG. Either May 17th or the 24th. Time wise lets say 12 noon till ??. I need to check with my dads on the dates to see which will work for him and let us take over the shop parking lot.
So far we have the following
Jay - burgers and dogs for 20 people, I'll bring my drum BBQ
Paul- Polish sausage
If you plan to attend and would like to bring something post up, so your added to the list. And everyone to bring what they like beverage wise.

Last edited:
Updated
Ok, here is the list of those attending or possibly attending.
Jay SRT-10
Kray (Dave) SRT-10
Chris RT/10
Mark SRT-4
Mopar-or-no-car (Paul) SRT-10
GutsyGeko (Ben) SRT-10
AARHEMI (John) Charger RT possibly
Joe Challenger RT possibly
Larry SC Hemi 300
Larry Challenger SRT possibly

Still only 7 (for certain) attending?
Bump for more visibility...
We should have at least 10-20 vehicles for a successful outting.
The pics would be great for our photo section. It would also prove our resolve to turn this into a highly recognized club.

Bump to keep interest... I just hope we thaw out soon up here in the Yukon!

Not sure yet. Didn't make it to last one because I was in the middle of move to nashville. Truck is still in ohio. Need new rockers to finish putting motor together.

Not sure yet. Didn't make it to last one because I was in the middle of move to nashville. Truck is still in ohio. Need new rockers to finish putting motor together.

Well if you get it back together and able to make it, that would be great, would be nice to see another silver 10.

Ok, here is the OFFICIAL GTG date and info:

Date; Saturday May 24th (if raining date will be rescheduled)
Time: 12 noon till ?
I will have (2) 55 gallon drum hard wood charcoal BBQ grills for us to cook out on and will have 2-3 large coolers for anyone needing to put their beverages on ice. Lets treat this like a pot luck and have anyone attending bring something to share. Bring what your beverage of choice is. I'm planning to BBQ 12lbs of wings.
Location is
STICK SHIFY CITY
17835 South Avon Belden Road (aka Route 83)
Grafton Oh. 44044 (North west of Medina)
Easy to get to from Interstate 480, Turnpike and Interstate 71.
We have a full parking lot for our use as well as a nicely landscaped property including a large pond behind the shop for a group photo and individual photos if interested.
Post up here if you plan to attend

I'll be there. We have to make sure to take all pictures from the drivers side of my truck though... lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back