Possible Paxton Setup

GriffsSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright well Jack (FatJack) kinda spilled the beans but I am thinking of parting ways with my truck. No reason really just dont drive it anymore. Not sure if I want to sell the truck as is or remove the aftermarket goodies then trade it in.

But anywho..... Whats the intrest in a "Complete" Polished Paxton Kit

Kit Includes
Paxton Novi 2000 Kit Minus (Paxton Fuel system, Air box, computer)

Polished Alum piping

Kenne Bell Boosta Pump, Injectors, and pigtail adaptors

Custom Air box w filter

Frozen Boost water to air intercooler (the big one) (intercooler,heat exchanger, pump, fans, all a/n fittings and hose)

3-Guage pod (including boost, Air Fuel, auto meter tach/shift light)

also SCT if needed.

I am thinking around $5,750
To my knowledge all you need is spark plugs, and a roe key kit for the crank. Also an AN fitting for the oil pan.

Now I am just not sure what avenue I am going to take. But i thought I would see what the intrest is out there.

I think you need to change your sig to
"less to come" :D

Just not sure yet. Thought i would throw it out there and see who was out there that might want one. I dont have to sell it so if I dont I dont and i will keep driving the wheels off it. If I do I will come give ya big hug!

Just not sure yet. Thought i would throw it out there and see who was out there that might want one. I dont have to sell it so if I dont I dont and i will keep driving the wheels off it. If I do I will come give ya big hug!

Keep it whore!!!

I wouldn't want to be the one that got you kicked in the nuts :D

I'm kicking around the idea of putting a Paxton on my 05 QC. I have not even started my upgrade list yet.

I'd be interested in talking but I'm not in a huge hurry. Was going to do, or have the work done this fall/winter...

-jeff

I'm kicking around the idea of putting a Paxton on my 05 QC. I have not even started my upgrade list yet.

I'd be interested in talking but I'm not in a huge hurry. Was going to do, or have the work done this fall/winter...

-jeff

Dont kick around the idea. Just do it!!!

-jeff

Jeff

I am in no hurry either. I keep ya in mind.

DSC02470.jpg

GriffsSRT said:
Jeff

I am in no hurry either. I keep ya in mind.

Please do. I'm always around just send me a PM or post something.

Sweet pic, BTW...

-jeff

Thanks Larry! Well a few people contacted me on it but dont have the money right now. So I am going to leave the SC on the truck for right now. But may change the ol mind when the time comes.

Nope, Dan is off in his own little world. I am probably just gonna hang onto it for now. Just so I can come by your house and let you hear it every now and then. LOL Did you get your truck back yet?

i have you're number, manpurdy...

i didn't wanna talk shit until i had some loot:D

but then i read your post...:mad:

and yes...i am in my own little world...but that's ok...they like me here:D

Nope, Dan is off in his own little world. I am probably just gonna hang onto it for now. Just so I can come by your house and let you hear it every now and then. LOL Did you get your truck back yet?

Not yet, now Chip has discovered 4 teeth on the ring gear cracked.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back