Possible replacment for SRT-10?

THE DUDE!

That concept DUDE doesn't have a bed on it :eek: ...

I call foul, that ain't no truck! - it's a stinking Dodge El Camino :D

I remember the ads with Don Knotts in them, pretty funny
B29810.jpg

Man, I have to say that truck looks super sexy..
cheers
shane

Well, I have to disagree with most of you fellas on this one. Looks like they just took Chevy's idea for the SSR "pick-up" based on a subframe style chassis. Completely unusable bed, cramped cockpit, not nearly as much power as it should have for the looks. Yep, that describes em both. The cool thing about our trucks is that they are still fully functioning TRUCKS. Oh, yeah, and the SSRs are still sitting at the showroom not being sold as a result. Yawn......DC, please at least make it substantially faster than a 5.9 R/T Dakota, or no-one will buy it either.

Greg

fun2xlr8 said:
Well, I have to disagree with most of you fellas on this one. Looks like they just took Chevy's idea for the SSR "pick-up" based on a subframe style chassis. Completely unusable bed, cramped cockpit, not nearly as much power as it should have for the looks. Yep, that describes em both. The cool thing about our trucks is that they are still fully functioning TRUCKS. Greg

I would have to agree.

Part of it is cool, like the wheels, hood scoop and lower front fasia but the flow of the body towards the back is too SSR for me. And I still dont like the Dak grill.

It really looks small and cramped.

patrick

fun2xlr8 said:
Well, I have to disagree with most of you fellas on this one. Looks like they just took Chevy's idea for the SSR "pick-up" based on a subframe style chassis. Completely unusable bed, cramped cockpit, not nearly as much power as it should have for the looks. Yep, that describes em both. The cool thing about our trucks is that they are still fully functioning TRUCKS. Oh, yeah, and the SSRs are still sitting at the showroom not being sold as a result. Yawn......DC, please at least make it substantially faster than a 5.9 R/T Dakota, or no-one will buy it either.

Greg

i mostly aggree with you -- it does seem like rumble bee or daytona, looks good but not power...... what dodge may be going for is a low dollar version that looks good to sell to folks who couldn't afford an srt-10..... there is of course lots of "mod" room for improvement..... but, if they price this kind of truck in the 30k+ category -- then it won't sell big numbers either.......

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back