Possible to allow more characters in sig line??

Craig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a thought as it seems anytime I add anything I've gotta modify everything all around to fit it?? :dontknow:

Craig said:
Just a thought as it seems anytime I add anything I've gotta modify everything all around to fit it?? :dontknow:

just type..

SRT-10
correct year, color, model and mods...

Craig said:
People were getting real carried away with sigs, so we had to drop them from 900 character sigs to 500. As mike said, year, mods, and a pic should all fit..if not, let me know.

-Red

Craig said:
Tell ya what, make it a big run on sentence, leave out all the spaces. It'll fit :D ;)

Psssttt Red need more room!!:D
RedSrt007 said:
People were getting real carried away with sigs, so we had to drop them from 900 character sigs to 500. As mike said, year, mods, and a pic should all fit..if not, let me know.

-Red

Red just made the font very small :D

Nowwhat said:
Craig...if you look carefully you wll see that Red's sig line is well over the limit..:D

Believe if it was over 500 before it stays there until you try to edit it. I was going to remove the Fidenza flywheel from my mod list....but after trying to remove it, I was over the limit....So, will stay in violation.

A way around it is to create a .jpg with your mods listed in text and attach it to your sig line. ;)

I thought the large sig pics would be more of a problem than text :dontknow:

Mine does the same thing? :confused: :dontknow:
mmmmtorque said:
Believe if it was over 500 before it stays there until you try to edit it. I was going to remove the Fidenza flywheel from my mod list....but after trying to remove it, I was over the limit....So, will stay in violation.

A way around it is to create a .jpg with your mods listed in text and attach it to your sig line. ;)

I thought the large sig pics would be more of a problem than text :dontknow:

mmmmtorque said:

Yeap, That's what I did. My Mods list is really a jpg.

I gave up on mine

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back