possible trade in

jman08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys... just curious to what could we expect for our trucks in a trade in....i know u have kbb and stuff but just wanting a ball park range to a real number....i know i seen online where dealerships tend to give u what ur vehicle goes 4 in auctions... any1 know?

Please don't tell me your getting rid of yours....

But to answer your question I would usually say don't expect anything close to KBB, most dealers use a site called black book and then they go from there

For an rc I would think you would be lucky to get 16k

Be alot lower than that, probably in the 12-14k range. I was lucky to get anywhere near 16 for mine when I was just wondering out car shopping with the ol' lady.

Wow!! They do!!!.... like i said just curious... cause seen old post bout month ago a member got corvette and dealership gave him 22k for his truck.. just thought that was cool

Wow!! They do!!!.... like i said just curious... cause seen old post bout month ago a member got corvette and dealership gave him 22k for his truck.. just thought that was cool

Yeah,But how much did he pay for the Vette? They usually add it on.Just sayin.

Ha I wish, that's more than what I paid for my truck

Yeah,But how much did he pay for the Vette? They usually add it on.Just sayin.

Ya my cuzin traded in a 01 ss camaro with over 120k miles and they gave him 13k the truck he wanted 40k but he ended up getting it for like 50k

When I went to trade my truck in the first dealer gave me an offer of $11,500.00 I said no way.

Another gave me an offer for 14,000.00 I said no. I just kept taking the offers to different dealers so they could offer more for my business.

In the end my friends dad is the GM of the dealership I traded my truck into at, got a very fair trade in price, plus he let me pull off some parts to sell and make a little bit extra. Most dealers once they give you an offer is how the truck sits. So be careful on when you get an offer cause they expect the truck to stay that way.

i recently threatened a dealer with a punch in the face was looking at some new diesel rams and i was driving the 10 (with no intention of trading it or such more so if anything a truck that i can put the 10 on a trailer of) and he was being a smart ass and said he could probably offer me 10k trade in on my truck (2005 with 59k miles on it) i asked him if he ever had his teeth punched in by a customer for opening his mouth then told him i wouldnt ever come back again. and smoked the tires leaving the dealership

Thought I posted this earlier but guess not. I traded my ’05 QC that used a quart of oil every 16-1700 miles, needed a paint job in the next year or two and had 59K miles. I traded for an ’05 QC with 15,400 miles and very clean. 1st had a tonneau cover and the 2nd did not. Other than that both red and the new one was much, much cleaner. The dealer had 31,800 on his and I ended up paying $27,000. They allowed me $21,000 for mine. Dealer also let me trade my good tires and wheels for his dry rotted tires. Felt I got a very fair deal. Houston Texas as it does seem to matter where one is located.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back