Possible trade in?

Gecko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I came across a 2005 CE right down the road from me for sale at a dealership. The truck seems to be in great shape with 59k miles. From what I can tell it is completely stock other than being lowered in the rear and possibly in the front. It drove great. In fact, it felt a lot smoother in the suspension than my truck.

I ended up talking with the dealer for quite a while and I'm actually thinking of trading in my current 10 for this one. I would still have to pay around 7k on top of the trade in.

Is this worth doing? I've got to bring the fiance back for a ride to see if she is comfortable in it. She currently does NOT like my truck as the ride is too rough and she gets car sick easily. I don't think this would happen in the CE truck as it felt much more like a car.

Just trying to weigh my options.

Get rid of the girl... get the truck!!!!

Just trying to weigh my options.

Don't get married:D
I thought about selling mine for a CE as well. I ultimately decided not to go through with it just because of the added cost. 7k is a few nice go fast parts on your current truck, or a lot of Dramamine for your significant other.

What's a CE? That additional 7k can also get you a nice boring ride your sig o might be cool with, then you'd get a the two car discount on insurance if you have that option. I just went to cars.com and typed in max $8k and there are all kinds of fiestas and focus-like cars to squirt around in while you also keep your truck. I'm giving you a hard time lol. Happy wife equals Happy life, I've heard.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back