Post Manipulations

mccubbinsjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It would be nice to be able to delete a post that you make eventually.
Like if you sell the parts and people keep looking at the post in hope but they just find out that its 3 years old and sold.

We won't delete the post, but they should be closed or marked SOLD in some way.

i've seen other forums where we just edit the title to xxxxxxxx "SOLD" ...

it's easier than deleting stuff or posting at the end or closing it altogether...

As long as the title still has the info, with Sold at the end. its good to look up parts and see what they sold for back in the day.

As long as the title still has the info, with Sold at the end. its good to look up parts and see what they sold for back in the day.

Also what I am thinking.
Or down the road when you go to sell something, you can see what you paid for it.

Thats why it should be marked sold and closed. SOLD would be the last post. Guess also put SOLD in the first post would help

Posters can't edit the first thread after it has been up for awhile. Most are pretty good at saying "pending" or "sold" when they are done.
So maybe we make it a sticky for them to let us know when parts are sold so we can close it? :dontknow:

Posters can't edit the first thread after it has been up for awhile. Most are pretty good at saying "pending" or "sold" when they are done.
So maybe we make it a sticky for them to let us know when parts are sold so we can close it? :dontknow:

that sounds easy enough..........

Well when you do that, close the thread will ya :D

Tell Jake so he can close it :D

I like having threads staying there. I've researched old for sale threads in the past so I can get an idea of average prices.there's no need to change anything here.....Master has spoken...the rest of y'all shut up and follow!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back