Posting for my Bro.- FS- '90 Jeep Cherokee lifted, 4x4

Tork_MoNsTeR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like the title says I told my bro I would post his Jeep that he is trying to sell. So here is his ad that I copy and pasted.... Pics are soon to come.....
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys, Im trying to sell my 1990 Jeep cherokee laredo.... Its in good condition. Red in color with tan cloth interior. Automatic transmission, 4x4, 6" Rancho suspension lift, 90% tread on 32x11.50 Goodyear Wrangler mud terrain tires, FULLY REBUILT engine top to bottom (less than 500 miles on it), Rebuilt transmission (less than 5k miles on it). The jeep DOES NOT run at the moment. Great platform to start with just needs someone to finish her up. Needs a new bell housing. The old one was cracked and I had it welded but was welded wrong. Needs the wiring gone through and checked, along with the distributor and sensors (just to make sure everything is in working order). Does not have a battery and the stereo head unit is in the truck but bot installed..... Has 186k on the odometer but ALOT of new parts. I have what im asking for the jeep in the engine alone..... I am asking $2500 OBO... make an offer interested. I prefer local pickup but will work with the buyer if they want to ship it. Buyer WILL be responsible for paying shipping..... I will get pics posted ASAP, weather is bad right now.... If you have any questions or offers just hit me up.... Trades + cash are welcome, just let me know what you have.....

Does he want to separate?? I'd be interested in the lift-kit and possibly the wheels/tires depending on the style.

Thanks!!

If we could find someone interested in the engine, tranny, etc. He would prolly split them up....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back