Powder Coating

They don't take parts smaller than .5"x.5"

:aetsch:

Sorry bro, Arco came to my porch and I made the mistake of feeding him some attention and now the retarded mutt follows me everywhere. Bad Arco, get back in the doghouse!!!!!!

Leave this dudes thread alone!

super nice powder coating brother......................

Very nice indeed...that is gonna look sick all blacked out. Can't wait to see the final installed pics. Right now I'm doing a little paint/powdercoat work myself thru the winter on my days off. couple of days I should have something to post pics of...

I got lots of work just getting rid of all the particles left behind from the blasting still, especially in the threads...

Your theme is original as I haven't seen anyone do it before, so I bet it's gonna come out great. Looking forward.

I got lots of work just getting rid of all the particles left behind from the blasting still, especially in the threads...

Your theme is original as I haven't seen anyone do it before, so I bet it's gonna come out great. Looking forward.

Thanks...I do try to make it original as I can. Play off some things I've seen others do, but give it a touch of my own.

The headers have arrived!

I just couldn't do black on these because I really like the look of the Belangers, plus the TB would stand out. I think this will pull it all nicely together.

PowderCoating5.jpg

Nice! That will be SHARP!!! I agree....it would be hard to black ceramic coat those....

Last edited:
The headers have arrived!

I just couldn't do black on these because I really like the look of the Belangers, plus the TB would stand out. I think this will pull it all nicely together.

PowderCoating5.jpg

Hmm, My belangers sure dont look like that anymore. What gives

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back