Powdercoating

REDD04

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a decent place in TX to get my wheels powdercoated. Preferbly somewhat close to austin. any help would be greatly appreciated guys

I had mine done at austin powdercoating or something like that. they are up around phlugerville. they did an outstanding job and i highly reccomend them. took them about a week. well worth the wait. let me see if i can find you some more info

hey thx man ive seen them lookin around but i dont like just usin a place i dont know without some sort of reference...coley i mite me goin depends on the whole army schedule but so far ya im free

REDD04 said:
hey thx man ive seen them lookin around but i dont like just usin a place i dont know without some sort of reference...coley i mite me goin depends on the whole army schedule but so far ya im free

no problem man, they do good work

Good luck in afgan i jus got back form a 15 month in iraq was on orders fro afgan next but i pcsd here so who knows where im goin now haha i love the army:rock:

REDD04 said:
Good luck in afgan i jus got back form a 15 month in iraq was on orders fro afgan next but i pcsd here so who knows where im goin now haha i love the army:rock:

thanks man, i was in iraq as well, left there and came straight here....this place rocks!

If you are still looking send a PM to HotRodMike.

He is a builder and would be able to send you in the right direction.

Would any shop that does powder coating be able to do wheels.

Whats a fair price for a set of 4 wheels, rich black powder coated ?

Outlawl said:
Would any shop that does powder coating be able to do wheels.

Whats a fair price for a set of 4 wheels, rich black powder coated ?

i had all four of mine done with center caps for $525. i thought that was pretty good...

I just purchased a powdercoater, I should have it in two weeks.....pm me if you are still intrested.

Fahrenheit said:
I just purchased a powdercoater, I should have it in two weeks.....pm me if you are still intrested.
Man that sound cool,I have some wheels that need to be done.

honestly, it will probably be a month until I get the technique down, this is a different kind of powdercoater, it runs off propane and compressed air, so its mobile. I will be able to do other material like, plastic, concrete, wood, ect...

Fahrenheit said:
honestly, it will probably be a month until I get the technique down, this is a different kind of powdercoater, it runs off propane and compressed air, so its mobile. I will be able to do other material like, plastic, concrete, wood, ect...
Cool just let us know when you are ready to rock and roll.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back