Power Steering Hoses and Trans hoses

Ready2Bite

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gents:it appears that the power steering is leaking at the hoses. Are there better hoses for both power steering and trans cooler available? The truck is a 2005 reg cab with no mods? Can I order them on-line? Who has the best lines?

We carry a much better hose than stock and you don't have a tranny cooler on a 6 speed. Those are likely your oil cooler lines which we have a better solution to as well :D
[email protected]
Give me a shout

What's shipping cost? I went on the website (maybe not to thoroughly) but all I want is the hoses. Will they deliver to a hotel in the US? I'm from Canada and work over here 85% of the time
(lately more like 99% - I haven't been home in over a month but I'm heading home Thursday morning!!!!)

What's shipping cost? I went on the website (maybe not to thoroughly) but all I want is the hoses. Will they deliver to a hotel in the US? I'm from Canada and work over here 85% of the time
(lately more like 99% - I haven't been home in over a month but I'm heading home Thursday morning!!!!)

give me a call if you want sir, we can get them out first thing in the morning anywhere you like sir, we are the only ones that offer a lifetime warranty on the oil lines and the best correct solution to the ps issue, you can call me tonight if you like, I am still at the shop, my cell is 704-214-7849

Vendor Wars.... Got to Love it Baby

there is no "war" we offer our services , all vendors the few that they are for these legends offer there parts and service, the customers make there own decisions.

Oh stop being so fucking serious and smile

vendor competition is great for the Members....

Great Products

reasonable pricing

choices

I told that to stinker eons ago when he started up and people were concerned about the impact on JMB. As a consumer, having choices is good, as a consumer those choices and buyer feedback help with those choices and as a consumer... WAR! Can bring the absolute best products to your ride.

Call it what you want, like the product you want (I don't care). The choice may spread the wealth (again I don't care) but if a vendor up and quits look X-Metal did..... we still have choices.

Well, you guys do :D

Vj

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back