Power Step Bars

DarthViper

Reaction score
Will the AMP research power step bars fit an '05 QC NightRunner?

I will install myself so, cost info would be great too.

Thanks!

Don't do it.

Slam that bitch instead! Then you won't need them.

Welcome to the RBC! Enjoy yourself here.

P.S. You will get lots of opinions here...and mine are probably the worst...

I know the guy who designed them and has the patent on the power step bars ,,, they work great ...

This is a high performance vehicle, you are thinking about putting them on an SRT 10 are you not?

Just not the kind of thing that most of us would put on our Viper Trucks...now if I had a high rise MOPAR with a supercharged Cummings it might be just the ticket...

You are mixing apples and oranges...kinda like putting a trailer hitch on a funny car...(opps, sorry QC owners)...

well you know my opinion:D ...i'm one of the very, very elite that have nerf bars on the truck:rock:

Thanks! For all of the great feed back.

I have read alot of information and tech specs on the vehicle and I thought changing or lowering my truck would change the handling away from the happy median the suspension engineers put together for us. And in turn by changing this suspension geometry, would causes an adverse effect on the tires and other components. All that being said, I'm starting to see the light and that light is telling me to,"Slam that B@#$%!"
Thanks,

Grasshopper, you are learning rapidly...search the threads and you may find that contrary to popular opinion, our trucks ride and handle very poorly...many of us have found a much safer and more comfortable ride with a good lowering of the center of gravity. Here in Illinois we have terrible roads with huge pot holes...before I slammed the truck, I had terrible front wheel bounce when I hit a big hole...the truck would lurch right or left and move a foot or so laterally in the worst situations at speed.

With the X-metal lowering kit the ride is greatly improved and the bump steer is totally gone. My wife does not hold on to her tits on rough roads any more...she even asks if we can take the truck sometimes (well she did once).

Ask those who have Boomers kit (www.X-Metal.com) they will all tell you of the improved ride to say nothing of the killer looks.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back