Power Stop rotors. suggestions

same suggestion I just gave on another thread concerning brakes.

brakeperformance.com

i hear good things about powerstop here in Belgium and Holland.
u can buy them at rockauto also.

stoptech is better, IMO

pretty sure i had those on my last truck and they warped pretty quick under hard driving...

the stoptech's have been on this truck for 15k miles and two track days and an autox day and no warping...

I have stoptechs with ebc yellows. Stops on a dime . Remember you get what you pay for. Spend a little more ans get better stuff. just fyi.

I have stoptechs with ebc yellows. Stops on a dime . Remember you get what you pay for. Spend a little more ans get better stuff. just fyi.

any link for the ones for our trucks ?

Thanks for the help everyone.

stoptech is better, IMO

pretty sure i had those on my last truck and they warped pretty quick under hard driving...

the stoptech's have been on this truck for 15k miles and two track days and an autox day and no warping...

I dont plan on getting to aggresive untill i do a little more to the truck. But, when I start getting crazy I'd like to already have to brakes for it. I think the stoptech's are the way to go. The price is about to same as the powerstop. From what I've read about the stoptech's they are just a little better and your suggestions help. Thanks guys.

Is the cryo worth the extra money if you're using the truck as a daily driver and not racing/running at high-speeds?

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back