Powersticks Install

King Kong

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kept exhaust at 2.5", had to remove all pipes from front cats back. Removed the rear cats, stock muffler and resonator. Installed mandrel bent pipes, x-pipe and 2x2.5"x26" powersticks, so I am dual exhaust all the way. A lot of popping and crackling during decel, but I personally like that, still breaking in the exhaust of course, so who knows what I'll end up with. Sorry, it's been windy over here, so it was interferring with the sound a bit, but you get the picture. I am very happy with the results, no regrets at all :rock:
Before vid at idle:

After Powersticks at idle:

After Powersticks drive by:

Check out the install pics here:
http://s564.photobucket.com/albums/ss89/countrymusicsux/Exhaust/

That sounds really good, I have the 2 1/2 x 26 coming also, thinking about leaving the resonator though.

Any "In Cab" resonance while cruising? Buzziness etc.?????

SilvrSRT10 said:
Any "In Cab" resonance while cruising? Buzziness etc.?????

Cruising sound could be confused with buzziness, but too deep IMO. More like a deep growl, very nice.

Gee, I LIKE it!!!

(Sounds WAAAY better than stock for sure!)

Chrysler had a pair of them for 2 years & never "had time" to get them on a Viper mule. All the V-10 exhaust needs is a little tuning.........

Nice addition......Where do you stay around in Mia? I'm looking for a new muffler shop that is willing to mess with the cats, my guy in S. Broward has let me down big time!

kickinassrt-10 said:
Nice addition......Where do you stay around in Mia? I'm looking for a new muffler shop that is willing to mess with the cats, my guy in S. Broward has let me down big time!

Thanks everyone!

kickinassrt-10, I sent you a private message with the details:rock:

After 4yrs I think I may have found my exhaust mod. Love the B&B's but these powersticks might be the ticket. I'd add one pair of Hiflow cats in place of the factory 4 cats and probably leave the stock resonator in place. :rock:

i love the sound of mine, deleted cats,and resonator,,i have flowmaster 50,,the muffler has 2 in and 2 out,,i do get to much viberation in cab when i get on it,and to much of a hollow sound,,flowmaster has a super 40 muffler, im cosidering one for each side,instead of one muffler with duel,,not sure i can fit them in the place of one,,you guys think separating the muffler would reduce vibs?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back