powersticks?

REDD04

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was wondering if any of you guys have a set or have heard what they sound like and how the exhaust was setup ie. cat deletes, headers so on....im wanting to run true duals out the sides of the the panel in front of the rear tires.

i was there.

Belanger long tubes, Belanger cat midpipes, 3"x26 Powersticks exitin through Magnaflow tail pipes.

full 3" & duels

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

there are photos in the JT sawyer section under Powersticks. near the last page or two

ok i remeber someone saying they had them but i couldnt remeber which truck. hard to make out all the exhausts when we flyin down the freeway haha

mine was the red one, lol.

there was a mess of reds there.

VenomPower, spacemonkey & someone else had them also, with different pipe setups

ZCx said:
mine was the red one, lol.

there was a mess of reds there.

VenomPower, spacemonkey & someone else had them also, with different pipe setups

best color there is

FATJACK said:
Certainly the fastest color...

i used to be stationed at ft campbell have i ever seen ur truck around there? couple of red 10's running around there.

I've got the 16" Powersticks dumped. Love em and loud as hell. When I get my longtubes they will be even louder :D

which are louder the 16"powersticks or the longer 26", does the length make a big difference?

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
last time i looked my red N/A what faster than your silver Roe??:dontknow:

ouch imagine if they were black how much faster they would be lol;)

ViperPunk said:
which are louder the 16"powersticks or the longer 26", does the length make a big difference?

by Eric, PowerStick dude, & Stinker, the shorter the louder:rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back