Pray for us

No snow here, but we have had so much rain I am going to start building my arc this weekend.

Bill.

UNIBOY said:
Any Vegas residence out there I need a weather report.

Cold gray and windy so far. They are saying later this morning and this evening we are supposed to have 2-3" accumulation of snow. I have the emergency food supply ready and plenty of ammunition to shoot the looters when pandemonium breaks out.

You should be fine, just don't bring your truck.

Later everyone, I hope we all survive.:D :D

Jeff

mauiSRT/10 said:
Snow in Vegas?????? That aint right dude!!! Get the pics for us.

patrick

Will do Patrick. We usually get snow once a year but it melts as soon as it hits the ground. Last time it was like this was Dec. 03. Nothing quite like snow on palm trees and cactus.:D :D :D

Jeff

YellowFever said:
Cold gray and windy so far. They are saying later this morning and this evening we are supposed to have 2-3" accumulation of snow. I have the emergency food supply ready and plenty of ammunition to shoot the looters when pandemonium breaks out.

You should be fine, just don't bring your truck.

Later everyone, I hope we all survive.:D :D

Jeff
Thanks for the weather report I am going to leave LA around noon.

Don't you just love the weather there? I lived there 8 years in Henderson and outside Nellis. Good luck!!!

Dodged the bullet. Light flurries was all we got, didn't even stick. I guess the world won't come to an end just yet.

Jeff

YellowFever said:
Dodged the bullet. Light flurries was all we got, didn't even stick. I guess the world won't come to an end just yet.

Jeff

So, did the hookers have to put on coats?:confused: :dontknow: :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back