PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS...MR. JOHN T. HARGRAVES "SUPERCAR 1 OF 1'

I'm just across town. If you guys wish to come up / down or all around to come to John's service, it'd be great. I'll be making it over. In the spirit of VTCOA and what John was all about, I'll open my home to the VTCOA members to come share stories about our first time meeting him and have a beer in his honor.

You will be missed John.

Attachments

• kennesaw5-3-08007.jpg
    kennesaw5-3-08007.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 47
To all going tomorrow, I will not be able to attend.
Please send my family's condolences.

Mike and Bethany Swenson.

We only meet him once but he made a huge impression on us!
John, you will be missed.

I'm terribly regretting that I learned of John's passing only yesterday. He was a great guy and always had something interesting to say. I am happy to have had the opportunity to meet him personally in Macon last November. Now that I look back at our handshake, that trip to Georgia was well worth it.

Some of you know that I have a problem with people passing away every time I leave the country. Ed McMahon, Anna Nicole Smith, Heath Ledger, George Carlin, Issac Hayes, Bernie Mac, David Carradine, Farrah Fawcet, Michael Jackson, Ted Kennedy, DJ AM... Yes they ALL died while I was overseas somewhere. I would have never thought the next would be a fellow VTCoA member.

God speed John.

I hereby declare next TOTM and even TOTY should be John's in his honor.

Attachments

• VTCOA Macon 2008 Day 3 009.jpg
    VTCOA Macon 2008 Day 3 009.jpg
    881.1 KB · Views: 34
  • VTCOA Macon 2008 Day 3 008.jpg
    VTCOA Macon 2008 Day 3 008.jpg
    704.3 KB · Views: 35
Damn Man, I hate the fact that I just spoke with him. He was tellingme those same things he told Shane. This is B.S that makes life suck sometimes. Damn it. I just called him.

Venom Power said:

I hereby declare next TOTM and even TOTY should be John's in his honor.

Just can't do it man....

I am more than willing however to include the "In Memory" corner as long as Patrick wants me to

jeff

Thank you to the ones that were able to come for John's service and to the rest of you who sent thoughts and prayers...He will be truely missed. Jennifer

The service was really good. I was surprised at the number of people there, I was really expecting it to be fairly small but boy was I wrong. Viperhauler (Dan) and Walenator were there, we got to meet Johns Ex-Wife and Sister both seemed very nice. We tried to find Shane and Jennifer and we asked about 5 people if they were Shane, to no avail. Really wanted to meet those two, they were very close to John and from what I hear a very big help to him. John Boy, you will be missed....

Fellas, sorry we couldn't make it. Our babysitter fell through at the last minute. Really disappointed, because John was a good person and I really wanted to be there.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back