Prayers for our Texas Members!

Wifey

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Praying that all members in Texas are safe from the massive fire that's burned over 1 million acres :eek::eek:

that's an unfathonable amount of land and property! :(:(:(

God bless everyone and
The animals .... :(

Those kind of fires are one thing that scare the crap out of me . Seen several bad fires in my life . The destruction stinks and people lives get turned upside down ! prayers to all !

Any idea what started the fires ? Looking at the map of Texas fires it appears to be in multiple areas .. IMO , possibly some idiot pyro running around playing with matches .

Well if so i hope they are caught and get life

Officials say it was power lines that caused the massive fires in Texas!

i see lawsuits coming for that power company! It is criminal that they don't maintain their lines especially considering the prices were pay for electricity.

wishing the very best to all in TX that have suffered though this devastating event. And the animals!!

Officials say it was power lines that caused the massive fires in Texas!

i see lawsuits coming for that power company! It is criminal that they don't maintain their lines especially considering the prices were pay for electricity.

wishing the very best to all in TX that have suffered though this devastating event. And the animals!!
That seems to be the go to reason everywhere ! Being as the utility companies are heavily government regulated .. Me thinks the government isn’t doing their job and the responsible party .. But whatever ,,, the people are the ones that ultimately pay out of their pockets in higher costs and taxes .

That seems to be the go to reason everywhere ! Being as the utility companies are heavily government regulated .. Me thinks the government isn’t doing their job and the responsible party .. But whatever ,,, the people are the ones that ultimately pay out of their pockets in higher costs and taxes .
And they lose their homes, animals and livelihoods!

And they lose their homes, animals and livelihoods!
Yes that’s the sad part !

also beware of the insurance as it goes up for everyone … Insurance companies don’t loose money !

It’s criminal … Florida is a huge problem with rate increase evey damn year .. several hundred a year to 700 dollars this year on my home owners .
My Auto went up $600 this year .. all for no damn reason except for my guess Projected future hurricanes BS !

It’s criminal … Florida is a huge problem with rate increase evey damn year .. several hundred a year to 700 dollars this year on my home owners .
My Auto went up $600 this year .. all for no damn reason except for my guess Projected future hurricanes BS !
State Farm doesn't issue policies in CA any more!! And the policies increase every year here too. Insanity

State Farm doesn't issue policies in CA any more!! And the policies increase every year here too. Insanity
Most insurance companies bugged out of Florida years ago ,,, do florida started a gov controlled insurance called Citizens ,, they Jack up the prices all the time I’ve heard .. less competition is BS

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back