prayers needed

Smokey

Supporting Member
Reaction score
if you live here in san diego you already know there was a fatal crash on friday afternoon in rancho san diego, in front of steel canyon. A very close family was driveing home when another car crossed the double yellow line hitting them head on. sadly he died on scene, his son who was in the passanger seat was rushed to the hospital, and into surgry to fix his left forearm. his skull was broken in several places, but non-life threating. he will be released from the hospital later today. i ask for your prayers for his son gary, wife lynn, and daughter katy in this tough time.

The world has lost a great man.

News Story

This breaks my heart.... :(

May God's peace rest upon the family and loved ones....

May His Angels sound the trumpets upon his arrival home......

God bless us............everyone.
D

Thoughts and prayers are with the family.

And strange as it may sound, they are with the 18 year old driver of the Mustang. Just 18 years old, and he will have to live with this the rest of his life. :(

Silverback said:
Thoughts and prayers are with the family.

And strange as it may sound, they are with the 18 year old driver of the Mustang. Just 18 years old, and he will have to live with this the rest of his life. :(

i hate to say it, but i have to agree with you....we lost Dave, wile the other family will pobobly lose there son when the report comes back. He HAD a promising future....

News Update

I am very sorry to hear this news. I hope this family can find a way through this.

Bill.

My thoughts and prayers are with the family....

Sorry to hear that about your friend, it is just down the street from where I live. that road is a bad road with alot of speeders............

Some more good news, Gary, his son and passanger, will be released from the hospital today.

bclark05 said:
That is great news, good to hear.

thanks guys, they are all home from the hospital. Gary(son) has a arm splint and a foot cast but in very good spirts. they have alot of good frinds and nieghbers, so they will be looked and well cared for. thanks again:)

Smokey said:
thanks guys, they are all home from the hospital. Gary(son) has a arm splint and a foot cast but in very good spirts. they have alot of good frinds and nieghbers, so they will be looked and well cared for. thanks again:)

Give them our best wishes, Riley.....

Tim

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back