Pre Owned SCT TUNER

Gustafsson64

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Sold my truck, I do miss it but I ended up going luxury with a new Mercedes Benz GL 450, Anyways...I have my tuner I purchased from Torrie, I have the 91, 93, 96 tunes. If anyone wants to buy it email me at [email protected] hopefully it can be used again.

Seeya all around, I'm gonna sit back and wait for the new SRT Jeep coming (hopefully it gets released)

150$ and you pay for shipping...U.S. only not Hawaii

Email sent pending some questions. Might help you if you listed what year truck and QC or RC as well as the mods the tunes are built around as well as if the device is locked or unlocked. (Save you from being asked the same questions again and again)

there's a sticky here on pretty much everything you need to know about used tuners.

the first question to ask the previous owner is did you "return to stock" before you got rid of the truck?

Yea, I eventually looked through his information and found out it was for an 06 QC.

But I emailed him late yesterday and found out the device is locked because he did not return the truck to stock. Seems like an honest guy, just wanted to let others know that are interested in the device, they will need to have it unlocked and new tunes added.

Yea, I eventually looked through his information and found out it was for an 06 QC.

But I emailed him late yesterday and found out the device is locked because he did not return the truck to stock. Seems like an honest guy, just wanted to let others know that are interested in the device, they will need to have it unlocked and new tunes added.

Sounds like it's a nice paper weight now.

Unfortunately. It has the most value to whoever buys the truck from the dealer.....if he can find them.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

Well he could go to the dealer, go for a test drive put it back to stock and return the truck.

If the dealer is nice enough to let him do it.

Anyone he knows could go test drive it and then they could swap tunes. Every dealer I've been to around here lets you take a vehicle home overnight to test drive if use and some let new ones go overnight.

Anyone he knows could go test drive it and then they could swap tunes. Every dealer I've been to around here lets you take a vehicle home overnight to test drive if use and some let new ones go overnight.

Good luck with that.

Just reminds me. Took a new 1993 Dodge W350 DRW out for a test drive one time. Sales guy just threw me the keys & said see ya when you get back. He did not even want to ride along. Them were the days. Lol

Just reminds me. Took a new 1993 Dodge W350 DRW out for a test drive one time. Sales guy just threw me the keys & said see ya when you get back. He did not even want to ride along. Them were the days. Lol

That doesn't happen any more, those cars end up chopped up before the dealer even calls the cops to report it missing.

That doesn't happen any more, those cars end up chopped up before the dealer even calls the cops to report it missing.

Or in a shipping container.
He might have known I worked at the Chrysler/Plymouth dealer down the street.

He said he has new MB, so im sure if he pulls up in his new MB he can test drive his old truck without a sales rep. Last 2 vehicles I bought were both test driven without a sales rep, I try my best to buy from dealers like that. I dont like dealers where the sales guy wants to be your bff, dude leave me alone I came to look at a specific vehicle, I KNOW MORE ABOUT THE CAR THEN YOU.

He said he has new MB, so im sure if he pulls up in his new MB he can test drive his old truck without a sales rep. Last 2 vehicles I bought were both test driven without a sales rep, I try my best to buy from dealers like that. I dont like dealers where the sales guy wants to be your bff, dude leave me alone I came to look at a specific vehicle, I KNOW MORE ABOUT THE CAR THEN YOU.
Exactly. My wife schooled the salesman when we test drove an srt charger and a while later when we bought the durango. They know little to nothing about what they are selling except that they get a check.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back