PRICE DROP- Kicker 750.1 amp and L7 sub w/ box $400 + shipping

Tork_MoNsTeR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still have this for sale...... Heres a link..... Just dropping price.... http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38715&highlight=KICKER

Also have a Pioneer head unit- model # DEH-P6100BT.... Does Bluetooth, IPOD hookup, microphone for hookup w/ your phone. It's almost brand new(like 1hr on it) ... It has a warranty from best buy that i bought for it. So if you have any problems I could have it replaced for you if you like..... Paid $280 + warranty (so $320ish) Asking $220 shipped

Also have a set of Infinity Kappa 6x9" component speakers. Almost new (1hr on them) Paid $180 + best buy warranty(so $230ish) Asking $165 shipped.... If you have any problems with them you can ship them to me and Ill have them replaced at best buy and ship them back...

Also have a 120 GB ZUNE w/ PC sync cable and Monster radio broadcast attachment. Have $320 invested--- Asking $170 shipped TYD

ALL PRICES ARE OBO..... If youre interested in something shoot me an offer....

Good deal for someone.

speakers and head unit are gone... still need to move the rest....

Bump... Cmon guys I know someone wants a nice sub setup for a RC....

Is this a "Turn-Key-Operation"...meaning is everythink there to switch out amps. and sub? Just "Plug and Play"? :D

Quick

Sub?

Tork_MoNsTeR said:
Bump... Cmon guys I know someone wants a nice sub setup for a RC....

what else is needed to make this work with my factory radio?

QuickSilver said:
Is this a "Turn-Key-Operation"...meaning is everythink there to switch out amps. and sub? Just "Plug and Play"? :D

Quick

You remove the stock sub and amp, Then use a crossover (which I have a good one) where the amp was tied in. Then just hook the amp to the crossover... It worked/sounded great in my truck. If anyone needs to hear it from someone else- Kenny (terrible01) heard it at the PCB GTG

PS You will need an amp wiring kit..... Just for Positive, negative and fuseblock.....

iM IN OCALA fL... BUT THE ONLY THING I HAVE LEFT IS THE zune

Everyone I know that has an Ipod likes my ZUNE better... Way more user friendly....

I know man its all good... I just dont get people who are like.... "Ipod is WAAAYYYY better" all I ask them is "why?"

Tork_MoNsTeR said:
I know man its all good... I just dont get people who are like.... "Ipod is WAAAYYYY better" all I ask them is "why?"

I LOVES me some iPod.. I've got like 4 of them and I'm really familiar with the software and junk. I'm not knocking anything else out there though. But it looks like you should be getting yours sold real Zune..

Lol... funny guy.... everything is sold except the zune.... that's it

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back