Price/Value???

Devil's Savior

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm almost positive this has come up at least once a month, but... have found myself in a little bit of a situation. I have a Vehicle Collector wanting to buy my truck (cash), and is wanting to know my price. I absolutely love my truck, and am not looking to sell. Just looked up value for an 05 QC with 64,500 miles (what I am currently at) and it comes to max $21,600 on NADA. Is this really where we currently sit value wise? Just surprised me seeing how there are so few of them to begin with, not to mention the amount totaled since their production. Just curious what you guys say. Only mods on my truck are drilled and slotted rotors, titanium-kevlar brake pads, Magnaflow Catback Exhaust, Spray in Bed liner, and JMB Custom Lightweight Pulley.

Last edited:
21 - 26,000 is about the range they are at. I've seen some listed 2,3,4 times on e-Bay and not sell.
There's been one on Craigslist here locally for a year now. It makes no difference how much has been put into it in add-ons. If doing additional stuff, do it for yourself, not to increase the value. There are a lot of trucks that have had the balls beat off them too.

I do not mod vehicles I plan on selling. I have been messing around with vehicles for quite a while now, and know it does not add value unless a dealership is selling it (funny how that works). What are the mileages on the ones you have seen for sale? Cool thanks! Again not looking to sell. I absolutely love my truck, and plan on having it until I die. Hell may even do like the Charger guy did and use it to make my grave site :)

First, why would you sell it based on a little book.

Tell the guy what your price is, the value you put on your 10.

He'll either say yes or walk away, but don't let him steal it because your value structure is based on a stupid book.

Just keep the dam thing. Plenty of peeps on here that sold then regret it. Kindly tell him NO & send him our (forum) way. Maybe he will find one that will make him forget about yours.

I have 100,160 miles on my '05 and would not take anywhere close to $21,600. Not on principle but love. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back