Prince of Darkness?

Stagethree

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are back!:D
Must be hard up for ideas?

"The Osbournes are back with a brand-new variety:dontknow: :confused: show on Fox."

Move over, Donny and Marie. Ozzy and Sharon are coming to FOX. The network has teamed up with the "Prince of Darkness" with a new hour-long variety show hosted by Ozzy Osbourne, his wife Sharon and their kids Jack and Kelly.

The series will mix musical performances, comedy sketches and game-show competitions with the Osbournes' unique blend of humor and outrageous sensibility. The eccentric clan pioneered the modern-day family-centric reality series with their hit show, "The Osbournes."

After laughing my a** off I kept reading, OK you guys it's your Chance at stardom!...:)

NOW CASTING
(must be over 18 to apply)
Producers at FremantleMedia ("American Idol") are searching for REAL people with HILARIOUS stories! "

:evil: :shot: :laugh: .........

Last edited:
I have seen the ads for the show. IMO, it looks awful. What a sellout he has become. The reality show was one thing, this just looks like money grubbing to me.

Any reference to "Variety Show" is a bad thing IMO. Donnie and Marie, The Smothers Brothers, Sonny and Cher. Ozzy is supposed to be a rocker.....jeez!!!! I would rather watch Dancing with the Stars!!! OMG!!:puke: :boring:

patrick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back