Pro Video Overview Ideas - Input Needed

ejholt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I know there isn't a more shared passion for our trucks then all of you.

As a lot of you are aware, what is now closing in on 3 years for my build, everything is complete, with some minor details we are finishing off and items that needed to be replaced recently (i.e. alternator, subs, etc.). It never ends.....

All that hard work by so many talented individuals will be on display at the World of Wheels in Boston in the Spring. The paint shop (FCR) wants to use it as their lead show vehicle this year. They painted a ton of cars for SEMA and many of their cars end up on a lot of magazines covers, so I'm honored for the opportunity to show what our trucks are all about.

Nevertheless, I've been thinking about having a pro video done, covering the all aspects of the truck (motor, paint, audio, interior, bed, performance, etc.). A LOT of folks want to see a serious burnout and as much as it pains me, we'll be doing 1 of those as well. I've got a couple extra set of tires and we'll shot that portion last :)

I've started to talk to some production companies, but being the passionate group we are and I know you all have some great ideas, what would be the ultimate storyline to show off our trucks and tell the world why we are so passionate about them.

I'd love to hear your ideas, storyline, or if you have seen a video maybe of our trucks or another vehicle and you thought that would be the ultimate video if we could do something similar that covered our SRTs.

Post your ideas, links, etc.

Thank You all and Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving with your Families!!

Eric

That sounds like a great idea for a pro vid. In my humble opinion most spend to much time on the finished product in car/ truck vids. As we all know it is the work, the dream, the labor of love and sometimes total frustration that's the meat of most builds.
Personally for all the people working and time spent on your amazing build, finished product only covers small window into the passion, money and dedication such a project truly takes.
I would like to see a video with the concept of a dream or vision realized. The format would allow for a showcase of the talent and work involved for all who participated. Good for them and you. My idea is less fast food more five star. Your complete build would warrant such attention.
I will try to find a video similar to what I am taking about. Good luck with your quest. Amazing build I would like to see it in person. Happy Thanksgiving.

Oh and the burnout has to happen, even if it makes you cringe a little.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back