PROBLEM... PISSING ME OFF

FaSt ReD SrT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright guys... here is the deal... If I stand looking at the back of my truck viewing down the right side of the truck... my rear wheel is about an inch or even more inward towards the bed.... And if I glance down the left side of the truck... the wheel is at where it looks to be at the correct position... idk what the hell to do... It looks like the whole rear end is shifted to the left if you are looking at the truck... but i really dont know how this could be possible!!!! :dontknow:

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks,
Bryan

With only like 300 miles on it LOL... from a dealer... but I had a speed shop install my lowering kit... and idk if its possible the rear end can go out of alignment when installing that???

FaSt ReD SrT10 said:
With only like 300 miles on it LOL... from a dealer... but I had a speed shop install my lowering kit... and idk if its possible the rear end can go out of alignment when installing that???

look uner to see if there are shifted marks (scratches)were the U-bolts attach the axle to the leaf springs....

The rear axle is offset slightly on all our trucks. Poppopmadman (Bill) pointed that out to me at a GTG.

Oh damn... I hope so... because the lowering blocks have the holes in them for everything to light up straight... and I didnt know how this could be!! Can somebody go look at their truck and see if you are seeing what I am seeing? The truck rides and runs great... no probs... just curious cause i was like... OH SHIT!!!

Another thing you could do is drive through water and check your tire marks. If it is out a wack you will be able to tell my that.

I think it's just more noticable on lowered trucks since the tire is closer to the fender. I think it's like this on the standard ram too. Why Dodge did this?:dontknow: :dontknow:

This problem is only noticable in red trucks as that is the view all others will see. Which black truck owner pointed this out to you...or was it a silver owner?

CarDude said:
This problem is only noticable in red trucks as that is the view all others will see. Which black truck owner pointed this out to you...or was it a silver owner?
Here we go again.......

CarDude said:
And this is an old one....:dontknow: Actually since my engine is blown, even a yellow one is faster.
Naaaa, I ain't believing that one.....:D

FaSt ReD SrT10 said:
Oh damn... I hope so... because the lowering blocks have the holes in them for everything to light up straight... and I didnt know how this could be!! Can somebody go look at their truck and see if you are seeing what I am seeing? The truck rides and runs great... no probs... just curious cause i was like... OH SHIT!!!

I just jumped out and looked at mine......all eighteen wheels in line!

Silverback said:
Go to hell.;) :p :D :rock:

Hey Monkey boy...I have a yellow car...and it didn't make it 300 miles. Lets hope the new one they are bringing in next week has a red undercoat so it works this time....:eek:

Last edited:
i had that problem too seemed to take notice to it after i lowered it took it to a shop had them fix it for me ,now its straight

FaSt ReD SrT10 said:
Hahahha ok I feel alot better now! Thanks for the help! O yea... and for the fastest color... uhmmm... yea... deff red :) A red RC set the world record for 154.587 mph :)

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9gnMiOzdERGwukAgiajzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=143i4hop5/EXP=1178977843/**http%3A//www.daimlerchrysler.com/Projects/c2c/channel/images/27591_43374_381_248_dodge_ram_srt10_streetrecord.jpg

That guy should learn to wash his truck!!!!

Anyways Mineral Grey is the fastest.

Back