Problems

Ylw-Fvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have installed Boomer's catless midpipes and 02 sensors today. Now I have 5 codes p-0031,0051,0132,0152,0136.

I talked to Gary once and he said to check for a blown fuse, I did but no fuses blown. I haven't been able to get back in touch with him this afternoon. Does anyone have any ideas what these codes are and what the fix for it might be.

Thanks,
Mark

AWDisuzu said:
did you install o2 sensor simms? if so are they on the rearmost o2's??

Yes to both .

Thanks,
Mark

Did you have the battery unhooked when you did the instal. If not go ahead and unhook the battery for 30min to reset the computer. Then try it again.

Hope this works for you..

Steve Austin

Boomer called back and after further checking with a meter I do have a blown fuse. I guess I will find out what has to be done tommorrow. Thanks for the help.
Mark

I had similar problems.Ask Gary and he will give you the remedy.Took me several calls and some wire changes on the sims,but it is fixable.If you didn't disconnect the battery,it may be even easier.There is a thread on the "other" site on the codes.There is a L O N G list of them.
Hope this helps.

Nelson

all of the codes you have Mark, are the FRONT sensors.
check that you have the syms on the REAR sensors,
make sure you didnt switch the rear sensors into the fronts by mistake.
make sure they are plugged in correclty & the wires are not pinched or cut.
the passenger side is hard to get to, but sometimes its easy to plu in from the engine compartment by leaning over the fender & grabbing it from the top at the very back of the engine.
i will call you after while & check in

Gary, got it straightend out this afternoon. Thanks for the help. It feels real good also, had to free up a few ponies .

Mark

AWESOME MARK! yes it did free up a bunch of ponies AND you will see an improvment in fuel economy, that is if you can drive it normal now!:rock:

Thats the problem I had, as soon as I fired the truck up, my right foot kept going down, farther and farther.

Bill.

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Right...increase the horsepower and drive it normal...like THAT's gonna happen...nice theory though, Boomer....LOL!!!
it sounds good for the tree-huggers i guess!:dontknow: :D :D :dancing:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back