probox rocks sub enclosure loaded with 10"

bigike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a killer probox rocks loaded sub enclosure. this is the best enclosure on the market!

10" 800 RMS

350$ Houston area. I'm in conroe.

Jay 832-226-6088

That number might change because this motherFu##er here got himself a new J O B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woooohooooo

Last edited:
this is a killer deal fellas these boxes are like 800.00 bucks loaded with speakers and shipped to you. they sould killer. some one should grab this up

HOLLY CRAP I DIDNT know that!

edited thanks eddie! OBO

Ryan, i signed on with WEST Engineering! Can't wait!

aww crap...well if you happen to imagine and check and its doable let me know! i have the cash in hand!!

bigike said:
dude i couldn't imagine what it would cost to ship.... I have to pass for now. Sorry :(
hey bro i just found two big boxes and taped it up real good then shrink wrapped the hell out of it when i shipped the first one i had back to probox. it made it fine. then just called fedex and had them pick it up. it's heavy as hell i know that takes two people to install it.

I could go buy boxes and some more tape.

Also just looked at the box and for some reason it says 600 RMS, this is the 10" speakers.... i don't know the difference.

So I'll look into shipping soon and get back to you brother!

ok sounds good to me, just let me know:D please keep in mind where i am so if i dont get right back to you you know why, i'm not doing much now so i usually stay online!

bigike said:
I could go buy boxes and some more tape.

Also just looked at the box and for some reason it says 600 RMS, this is the 10" speakers.... i don't know the difference.

So I'll look into shipping soon and get back to you brother!
i dont either, not real knowledgable on speakers. i bought one with 8 in subs b/c thats what probox recommended and they didnt sound good enough so he sent me that one to try out, it was the first one made like that if im not mistaken. their customer service is top notch. ill use them for my regular cab boxes for sure.

CRAP those are 8's!!!! 8's hit that hard~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need to break out the tape, my peeker method lied.... again.

i had 8's in one to start with and wasnt satisfied so he sent another box with 10's sorry for the confusion. those 10's will rattle the windows in there...lol

yea Ike just box em up and give me your paypal so i can take these off your hands!

Still waiting on that invoice from you to though god sir :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back