Procharged 408 Stroker Dakota only 14k miles!

I had a blue Dakota R/T very similar to that truck, it was a 408 stroker with a powerdyne supercharger with NOS and caged, it ran 11.08's.

nice:rock::rock::rock:

ya know that Dodge has a 440 LA crate engine:D:burnout:

440?? This truck actually calculates out to a 406ci, and and with the new trans and 4 new tires he wants.$8k and will meet half way

Stock suspension and rearend...built tranny with diesel bands, red clutches, 3000 stall and shift kit, aftermarket valve body

Ok, no traction bars? Ladder bars or cal tracks? I had a set of competition engineering slide a link traction bars with I think it was a JML lowering kit, it hooked excellent, straight out of the hole every time, you could 1 finger steer it down the track,the diff was beefed up and had a big drive shaft and alot bigger yokes on it.
They are a great fun truck, I would love to get an RC one day and do an engine conversion,either a big Hemi or a Viper and make it another track toy.

This truck worries me though, he said he ran a 13.3 in it...the 408 alone should be quicker than that, and he had slicks

Bone stock I do agree, you just don't want me to get it cause I live close enough to you to come spank that f-150 at the track! :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back