ProCharger Dyno Testing. What's It Going To Make?

HAH, I read this whole thing and was like, jeesh I wish I coulda put my guess in. WELL I CAN! muhahahahhah.

928/1108

-charlie

um...never(rwhp)...hopefully dom is telling the truth

BurntRubber said:
um...never(rwhp)...hopefully dom is telling the truth

Yeah right. Dom can't even use a telephone!:p

Dom's on some good shit tonight!

I'm going back to the bash Django thread.:rock:

pokeytemplar said:
RFH,

Did the cam sensor fix your issue?

Robert

Hey Rob.

No. No change.

My tuner's coming back from the east coast. I'm just putting it together enough to trailer it down. He's freakin' smart when it comes to these machines, so I'm going to leave it in his capable hands.

I have not looked at this thread in about 7 months and we still have no damm answers lol.. ill check back next year...

505'sFastestViper. said:
Eris is gay and never actually got the procharger !!!!!!!!!!!the truck does not exist and eric is gayer then srt10venomous[/quote}

Ive got nothing whitty to say so ill just say F*&K off LOL

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
505'sFastestViper. said:
Eris is gay and never actually got the procharger !!!!!!!!!!!the truck does not exist and eric is gayer then srt10venomous[/quote}

Ive got nothing whitty to say so ill just say F*&K off LOL
dig deep...i know ya got it in ya:D

505'sFastestViper. said:
Eris is gay and never actually got the procharger !!!!!!!!!!!the truck does not exist and eric is gayer then srt10venomous

Wow, coming from you that's quite a compliment!:p

I FINALLY have a date set with my tuner next week!!!

Managed to unload the truck from the trailer into my garage singlehandedly (not an easy feat) Saturday. I'm going to empty and purge the fuel system, since that fuel's been in there since last April. Also changing out all of the plugs.

Sorry for the wait.:toilet: :D

Way to go, I remember posting on this thread a long while ago.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back