Production Challenger Spied

I saw the new Camaro here in Denver all covered in that bra material on the streets in front of my work.

Nice! The Challenger looks good!

Why are they so stingy with the meats though? That this would look great with some 50's on the back!! That's Old Skool!!

If you are in AZ this week and want to see one in person head on over to Barret Jackson. They have the pre production version and a production car exactly as it will roll off the assembly line sitting side by side. Both are orange but different hues. As I said in another thread, they are big cars. Too big for a sports car if you ask me. Then again we drive 5000 + pound trucks that pretend to be sports cars so I have no room to talk.

same color i ordered mine in, cant wait till it gets here.

Some of you have said we need a CEO to run our country. Ron Kessler wrote this in an article posted on Newxmax.com:

"In selecting the CEO of a company, no one would hold a debate among candidates for the job. Instead, a search committee would look at character, which is a compass to future behavior, and competence as measured by candidates’ track records.

"The media coverage and debates have focused on anything but. Instead, they have focused on atmospherics, promises that may or may not be kept, who is ahead in the polls, and how well the candidates tell jokes and respond to questions from a snowman on YouTube."

Check out this link for the entire article:http://www.newsmax.com/kessler/romney/2007/12/26/59790.html

Like Romeny, I am a Mormon too. However, I have strong political opinions and have philosophical problems with both parties. I vote independently. Party, religion, what toothpaste they use, the color of their eyes mean nothing to me. I really hate pork barrel politics and dishonesty. I also always try to vote for candidates who put their constituents first before their party loyalties. Living in South Korea I have been watching the election process from a distance and still hadn't made up my mind until I got an email and photos from my sister-in-law who has been coordinating clean-up projects in the San Diego area after the fires.

It turns out that the Fisher family is among the many victims of the terrible fires in Southern California. One evening the Fishers got a phone call from a volunteer who asked what they needed help with. The Fishers said that they had a burned out stump that needed to be removed. They guy on the hone said he would be there in the morning and would be bringing his dad. His dad turned out to be Mitt Romney. It seems Romney had meetings in California that afternoon but had some free time in the morning. These photos were taken by the Fishers - completely out of the public eye. The press didn't know anything about it because Romney didn't want it to turn into a media circus. Mr. Fisher said he tried to get Romney to stop for a breakfast burrito and some juice but Romney wouldn't stop. He said he didn't have much time and they had to get this stump removed. Here is real insight into the man's character. This guy is genuine and for real.

Attachments

• Unknown-3.jpeg
    Unknown-3.jpeg
    145.8 KB · Views: 32
  • Unknown-1.jpeg
    Unknown-1.jpeg
    162.3 KB · Views: 23
  • Unknown-4.jpeg
    Unknown-4.jpeg
    147.9 KB · Views: 27
Oops! I posted in the wrong place. I tried to delete it but no dice. Sorry.

BTW, I love this car and they should be available about the time I come home!!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back