Production number

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperD

Reaction score
Hello everyone, Ima new guy, and first post. One week old owner of 06 inferno red stock QC, Pics coming. Price finaly hit budget. This truck is so awsome. I give up, can't find where or how to determine my production number. Could someone help me out here? I would be appreciated. Thx

The only production numbers that are available are for the 04's. You can determine what hour and date your truck was built by looking at your door sticker but I'm not quite positive what it is you need to look at. One of our experts should be able to chime in and help you out. Congrats on the new truck and welcome to RBC. :rock:

get a holt of ViperJeff.

he should be able to help ya & add yours to the Registry at the same time:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

ViperJeff said:
At the bottom of this page you will see how to determine the "Born on Date" of you Ride

http://www.vipertruckregistry.com/VIN_MDH.html

Welcome to the Family

If you have additional questions. please ask, we are a friendly bunch

VJ

hey Jeff what does it mean, Master Production List Decommissioned??????

ZCx said:
hey Jeff what does it mean, Master Production List Decommissioned??????

It means:

I was maintaining two seperate websites with the same information on both, just done a little different. I had to make a choice, stick with the Master Production List or hope the Viper Truck Registry would be something that would hold some interest. The best part is, if I ever decide that this Viper Truck Registry is a bust, I can always bring the Master Production List out of moth balls and recommision it

VJ

:rock: good deal:rock:

hope the registry is goin well :rock: :rock: :rock:

ZCx said:
:rock: good deal:rock:

hope the registry is goin well :rock: :rock: :rock:

Not bad, wish more people would get involved, however I do understand the hesitation to let some weirdo from utah have access to confidential information.

I wish there was additional things that it could be good for, just don't know what it would be.

I'm hoping someday Dodge will take notice and see that the Viper Truck community is serious about the truck and it's continued value and importance in the Muscle community and the fact that it is already a MOPAR Legend

VJ

your from Utah???? :( :toilet:

oh man:toilet: :D

j/k Jeff.:D

like all things just a bit of time. :elefant:

be an excellant referance in 50 to 75 years:rock: :rock: :rock:

yea, that will make 100 to 125 years old

ViperJeff said:
yea, that will make 100 to 125 years old

your doin better than me then. 50 to 75 years = dirt nap for me:D :D :D

Thx for the quick responses everyone. I still need to get the pics coming. Yeah, I saw the registry, just a tad nervous with that one, but I'm sure I'll get you that info as well. Born and raised Houston Tx, moved to DFW area in 83, been all over Tx on construction sites ever since. Now to find an Avatar...

Well, I would settle for the born on date

Welcome SuperD A little time on the site, you'll see who the straight shooters are. If ya need a sig graphic I can hook ya up.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back