Prof......are you alright?

CarolinaSRT10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Prof,

Just wondering if you are safe and sound. I heard there were some strong winds up your way.

I have a job going up that way and my superintendent told me he had a flooded basement and some wind damage.

Hope everything is good for you.

Lee

He's in Evansville at Boomer's shop (new clutch).
Limited 'net access while he's being a mod fiend. :D

Thanks for the concern...it was rough!

Everything is OK now...but I drove back through that storm and it was terrible...lightening, rain and hail. Will check the truck closely tomorrow morning, only the third time it has been in the rain...it was a white knuckle ride home!

Prof said:

Everything is OK now...but I drove back through that storm and it was terrible...lightening, rain and hail. Will check the truck closely tomorrow morning, only the third time it has been in the rain...it was a white knuckle ride home!

Glad yer OK, Roy.....

Yes, lightning can be spectacular...........

D

Tim, we do lots for looks and performance to these trucks...but we seldom consider the downsides of our actions...i.e. lowered...bounces more, less traction when going over bumps...more hp an tq, more chance of breaking tires loose in poor traction situations...locked differentials, no transfer of power to wheel with traction...blacked out taillights, poor visibility in low visibility situations...

Trade offs are hell in certain situations...

Prof said:
Tim, we do lots for looks and performance to these trucks...but we seldom consider the downsides of our actions...i.e. lowered...bounces more, less traction when going over bumps...more hp an tq, more chance of breaking tires loose in poor traction situations...locked differentials, no transfer of power to wheel with traction...blacked out taillights, poor visibility in low visibility situations...

Trade offs are hell in certain situations...

I'd be driving the beast like grannie in a storm......

Same for the Z..... It's just terrible in the rain......... Good tires really help.....

BTW... Orginally, I was alluding to the Prof himself misspelling "lightning"......;) :p :eek: :D

D

I responded initially from my laptop that does not have a spell checker...I usually use one of the desk tops that use Foxfire that has a spell checker as part of the operating system...need it desperately!

Prof said:
I responded initially from my laptop that does not have a spell checker...I usually use one of the desk tops that use Foxfire that has a spell checker as part of the operating system...need it desperately!

.............I had no idea.........don't have spell checker...

D

walenator said:
If I didn't have spell check, I'd look like an ideot.:D Good to hear your OK Prof.

Well then..... :eek: That's my problem......

I better get spel chekker....fast............:(

D

Lots of advantages to Firefox (free ware)...like "Stumble", and a few other add ons.

Prof said:

OMG!!! You did NOT drive your truck through those conditions :dontknow: That is $#@!&^ up :D Glad you are ok teach :elefant:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back