Promising look at aux input on pre canbus

razorbackfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I just found this on ebay and I shot the guy an email on how much he charges to do this mod or if he's the one that does it. I'm thinking about doing it on my radio as well as my wife's Tahoe so I can use my sat radio and ipod. It seems pretty cool and we '05 and earlier guys are kinda stuck unless you want to go aftermarket. I think it would be cool to be able to keep the factory deck. :rock:

Ebay auction

razorbackfan said:
Well, I just found this on ebay and I shot the guy an email on how much he charges to do this mod or if he's the one that does it. I'm thinking about doing it on my radio as well as my wife's Tahoe so I can use my sat radio and ipod. It seems pretty cool and we '05 and earlier guys are kinda stuck unless you want to go aftermarket. I think it would be cool to be able to keep the factory deck. :rock:

Ebay auction
that is a good mod, what does this guy charge to do that mod?

anyone thinking about buying this particular radio for your truck, should be careful... our trucks take a part#05....... this p048 will have no sound in our application.... ran across this issue before. :(

razorbackfan said:

Ebay auction

Please let us know how this turns out.

How about the Dodge one?

http://www.wyckoffchryslerparts.com/moipinkit.html

I've got an 05 and it works just fine with my RB1.

razorbackfan said:

Ebay auction

I don't have the RB1, I have the RB4 which doesn't work with that adapter fully. I'd rather have the input jack on the front.

I know this is not the radio that works in our trucks, he didn't have any on his auctions so I just used that as an example for the aux input mod. That radio is for pre '01.

He hasn't got back with me yet. Hope tomorrow I'll hear something.

Well he told me that he can do the mods but not how much. So if anyone wants this done just pop up the ebay ad in the first post and send him a message. I'm still gonna have my wifes Tahoe done.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back