Proof you need your wing.

Well, there you have it. The wing reduces lift and drag per wind tunnel testing, according to Stacey. If Stacey says it, it's good enough for me...LOL!!!

wind tunnel testing is to find rough spots and help smooth out the aerodynamics at high speed. If you noticed they said these were some of the factors allowing a stable top speed of 150+mph...not that it helped you get there any faster. I wont argue that it doesnt provide a functionality at high speed, since thats obviously what it was made for, but I won't say that it practical for everyday driving.:p

Justanotherdodge said:
wind tunnel testing is to find rough spots and help smooth out the aerodynamics at high speed. If you noticed they said these were some of the factors allowing a stable top speed of 150+mph...not that it helped you get there any faster. I wont argue that it doesnt provide a functionality at high speed, since thats obviously what it was made for, but I won't say that it practical for everyday driving.:p
It is if you go 150 every day...:p

:rock:

Justanotherdodge said:

HeHeHe, this debate is fun, isn't it?

Texas Yellow Fever said:
HeHeHe, this debate is fun, isn't it?
Yes it is. Especially when you're the one who's right. :D

Course, it COULD be that the SRT engineers don't know what they are talking about. They only designed and tested the vehicle, what do they know?:dontknow:

or would the question be...

For the No-Wingers, was the decision based on physics or personal preference?

Someone PLEASE tell this moron to stop smearing his greasy-assed fuckin' fingers all over the paint.....DUDE..!

SD

I don't understand your arguement at all. Are you saying that the SRT-10 is practical for everyday driving? :D

Justanotherdodge said:

ViperTruck2933 said:
Yes it is. Especially when you're the one who's right. :D

Course, it COULD be that the SRT engineers don't know what they are talking about. They only designed and tested the vehicle, what do they know?:dontknow:
Pfft:p ask Texas Yellow Fever what the score is on our debates...I'm thinkin somewhere along the lines of 2-0 in my favor:rock: Also, the engineers designed this for top speed(aiming for the fastest production truck record)...again it's for top speed:D Damn maybe I should put it in my sig, so I wont have to repeat myself:p ;) :D .

AWDisuzu said:
I don't understand your arguement at all. Are you saying that the SRT-10 is practical for everyday driving? :D
Nope...I love driving mine evryday! I meant the wing is impractical;)

Justanotherdodge said:
Pfft:p ask Texas Yellow Fever what the score is on our debates...I'm thinkin somewhere along the lines of 2-0 in my favor:rock: Also, the engineers designed this for top speed(aiming for the fastest production truck record)...again it's for top speed:D Damn maybe I should put it in my sig, so I wont have to repeat myself:p ;) :D .

Nope...I love driving mine evryday! I meant the wing is impractical;)

Hell, the whole fucking truck is "Impractical".:) :) :burnout: That's what makes it so god damn great.:D :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back